Rise and shine, Mr Freeman.

Mystery

Reaction score
Thought i'd post a more original thread title in comparison to all the other 'hello' ones :LOL:
I'm Jamie, i'm 17 and i've kinda been floating around various forums for a while now but this is easily the best looking Valve related one i've seen. I'm a big fan of Valve and i've just finished off Portal 2 after getting it so late - only took around 7 hours to do it as well. Easily my favourite game of all time, when looking at Portal 1 and 2 and one work. Completely original, brilliantly voiced and such genuinely funny humour as well. Right i'm rambling. I look forward to talking to y'all. :smoking:

*Deliberately checks Mystery while walking past* Watch it, punk!

You may want to fashion yourself a shiv so you can stab the shadier characters around here in the eyes when they try to pick your pockets.

That'll teach them.

Or get you killed.

Either way, have fun!

Welcome indeed. You have no idea how refreshing it is to receive a new member with a proper introduction thread. Too often a new member will join just to pose their crazy and unoriginal conspiracy theories.

I couple bits of advice for ya:

1: Topics that have been worn out: G-man theories, release date of Ep3 speculation, Ep3 vs HL3, posting any rumors about the HL franchise not from Valve directly.
2: Until we get more information most conversation will happen in the Lounge, Games and Gaming, and politics forums.
3: Don't take CptStern seriously, he's our resident Canadian Troll.
4: Unlike the rest of the internet, insulting and raging against the other side of a debate does not mean you win. If you are courteous and actually listen and respond to what others are saying in a thoughtful manner you might actually have a valuable conversation.

That's mostly it. There are other quirks of this forum, but you will find them out soon enough. Welcome abroad, its[REDACTED]

Your name starts with 'J' and you are 17? That's verrrrrrrrrry interesting.

Also, do not, under any circumstances, post your actual opinion. Because here it is wrong, and the veteran members will tear you a new asshole for liking things they don't like.

Welcome.

Thanks for the advice, Lord_Raken. I'll watch out for this CptStern punk...

Your name starts with 'J' and you are 17? That's verrrrrrrrrry interesting.
I do not understand...elaborate.

Jamie's a girls name.
Hey...watch it. I may be the new guy but that don't mean i'm a sucka!

I already hate you.

it's safer here etc.

JUL3, nice trailer park boys ava/sig!

Good luck Mystery, excuse me if I ignore your presence until you've been here for a year or at least six months or so. I usually don't befriend replacements like you, all green and fresh straight out of Basic... you guys get killed too fast.

Also, do not, under any circumstances, post your actual opinion. Because here it is wrong, and the veteran members will tear you a new asshole for liking things they don't like.

Welcome.

too right, bro...
i'm also pretty tired of all the Hierarchy..
this forum is without a doubt the best valve forum, but unfortunately it's very unfriendly..

Yeah. Um, hi. My name also happens to start with a J, although I'm not 17.

Back