Rubber Johnny

I'm going to eat Chris Cunningham's brain and absorb his genius.

And if not it's probably pretty tasty anyway.

I can't see how we are going to stay on topic now.

The Aphex Twins are such an awesome band, how do they do that drumming so fast? That drumer is awesome

Might be old. But I still haven't seen it before.

I was pretty stoned when I saw it. I honestly don't know how I managed to keep from jumping out of the window. I was literally feeling my brain glued to the back of my head. It was an awesome trip

edit - and dabomb, I think you'll have to explain to me how any of those videos are scary. Or why you assumed I felt rubber johnny was a scary vid

Might be old. But I still haven't seen it before.

I was pretty stoned when I saw it. I honestly don't know how I managed to keep from jumping out of the window. I was literally feeling my brain glued to the back of my head. It was an awesome trip

edit - and dabomb, I think you'll have to explain to me how any of those videos are scary. Or why you assumed I felt rubber johnny was a scary vid

They aren't scary, they are just creepy. So is Rubber Johnny. But I mean, all vids fall along the WTF category.

Thats awesome, it's been ages since I seen a video that was creepy without using really disgusting stuff or simply trying to frighten the viewer... show's the editor has some talent.

Back