S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat Complete mod

I'm replaying Shadow of Chernobyl complete 2009 right now (about to make the first push into Pripyat actually), and will download this mod when I get around to playing Call of Pripyat. I didn't notice anything different in the video (more of a trailer for the game than pointing out the embellishments of the mod)? It's been a while since I last replayed COP though, so maybe I don't remember how it looked.

I'm replaying Shadow of Chernobyl complete 2009 right now (about to make the first push into Pripyat actually), and will download this mod when I get around to playing Call of Pripyat. I didn't notice anything different in the video (more of a trailer for the game than pointing out the embellishments of the mod)? It's been a while since I last replayed COP though, so maybe I don't remember how it looked.

I literally just beat Shadow of Chernobyl 2 days ago for the first time with the Complete mod. Was going to grab Pripyat (for 15 bucks on steam) but I wanted to wait for the complete mod. I really enjoyed it.

I wouldn't let that stop you, overall COP is more refined so your experience can only get even better with a second playthrough with the complete mod.

Back