say hello to my little friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
stupid N00bs always making spam...

I SHALL KILL YOU ALL!!!

Hey hey take it easy couldnt think of anything else.I'm not exactly a person gifted with good social skills....

why would you make a thread about nothing? that is just a waste of space, also know as spamming

He said hello...

Hello and welcome!! :D

Here's a bit of advice I wish someone had given me when I joined: Don't make a thread about reaching 1000 posts unless you want your post count reset.

WElcome! Welcome to the wonderful and highly illustrious Democratic People's Republic of HL2.net!

Love our dear leaders the admins and-

um. er.

hello.

*whispers* I think you guys gave him a bad impression

bvasgm said:
He said hello...

Here's a bit of advice I wish someone had given me when I joined: Don't make a thread about reaching 1000 posts unless you want your post count reset.
christ, are you going to tell everyone about that or what? :O

hello and welcome.

Ennui said:
christ, are you going to tell everyone about that or what? :O
Just telling people what not to do. Anyway, it's better than saying 'hello and welcome'.

bvasgm said:
He said hello...

You should make a post celebrating your 100th post :D:D

Willie, you aren't welcome here.

Come here...to my pants. NOW.

POSTING IN OLD THREAD! WHOOOOOO!

I cant believe we had a chance to end this so long ago...

I'll get the Hot Pocket...

I mean. The chainsaw...

We are playing God here, gentleman. A thread as old and dead as this should never have been brought back. Oh My God CyberPitz, what have you done!?

We are playing God here, gentleman. A thread as old and dead as this should never have been brought back. Oh My God CyberPitz, what have you done!?

He made it so all the semi-newbs, like me, could poke fun at a forum veteran in his welcome thread.

We have the technology...

...We can unbuild him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back