Secret Person in Concept art

bfuccinaf

Reaction score
Recently i was examining the image for Half Life 2: Episode 3 where Gordon is challenging the advisor, and noticed that within the light behind the advisor, there is a face. I can't identify this person, but would like to know what other people think.

Attachments

• advisor.jpg
    advisor.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 429
If you use a laptop, you can see it better when you tilt the screen a certain way.

I see nothing.
I think you might be seeing witches.

Yeah, I'm not really seeing anything - there's some weird shapes when you tilt the screen a certain way, but I don't think it's a face - probably an optical illusion or something.

I've been messing around with contrast and colours in GIMP but all I'm seeing is random shapes.

Somebody's been at the drinking water... but I forget why that's bad.

i dont know. it seemed pretty clear to me. search for a larger image maybe

Apophenia too much?

My question is who the hell is that "secret" person here:

combine-advisers-at-half-life-2-episode-three.jpg

We're so tired of waiting for Ep3 , we're starting to imagine things.Also , those who did see a face - You're experiencing the mighty power of suggestion.

Recently i was examining the image for Half Life 2: Episode 3 where Gordon is challenging the advisor, and noticed that within the light behind the advisor, there is a face. I can't identify this person, but would like to know what other people think.
This is dr. Kleiner and dr. Magnussen, molten together to become a new Combine Overlord. Oh, in the picture the advisor is not being challenged by Gordon by the way, it's just taking a shower.

I guess I can make out what may look like an eye. Nothing else.

For the first picture: The human brain instinctively can see faces, if it slightly resembles a face your brain will pick it out. Probably what you're seeing there.

In the second picture.. I don't know.. Gordon?

Back