secrets in de_port/inferno

Yay now I know that I can crouch jump into obvious places and get shot by a n00b.

man you must be a genious or something, how did you figure out all these AWESOME SECRETS!?!?!??!?!

I hate Inferno it is bugged like hell, I could clip into the Pillars easily... Valve need to sort that map out..

i think " WTF " is the right word in this thread...

Being able to shoot the bells in de_inferno is more of a secret than those

What a plonker :eek:

Wow you can get ontop of the cardboard box, ye. On port you can jump on a crate, OMFG lets make a thread about it!!!!!!

Secrets? where??....

Maybe some easter Eggs hehe :)

If you shot the bell on inferno it sound hehe

in port i dont see easter eggs but im gonna search for ones hehe

Now that is something worth posting about!!

Dude what did u do, just go round the map looking at all this cool shit thru ur scope and stumble upon it???

little girl.. would u like to know a secret?
because it is sooo good to be hearing it

you can shoot the bells in de_inferno?!? :O
now that is a secret, who's been holding out on me?

carnage who are you to question my age?

you must be some kind of sick petifile or something

jmjneary said:
carnage who are you to question my age?

you must be some kind of sick petifile or something
petifile? lol...

Sgt_Shellback said:
You just confirmed your age...
Well said amigo

These spots are obvious, this thread is kinda silly.

seriously dudes, give him a break... isnt this a bit harsh?

how did i confirm my age just cause i say hes a petifile doesnt mean i am young. jeez at one point i thought most people in the world had an iq of over 80 guess i was completly off base on that opinion

jmjneary said:
how did i confirm my age just cause i say hes a petifile doesnt mean i am young. jeez at one point i thought most people in the world had an iq of over 80 guess i was completly off base on that opinion

Pedaphile......Not all words are spelt exactly how they sound, then again you having a superior IQ then the rest of us knew this :|

this has become a spelling bee...in that case...eye em teh bezt speelur evar!!111

Keep it on-topic guys.

Actually, if you scroll through his pictures there are some interesting spots to reach, but he shows you how to get to places in stages.

beam said:
Pedaphile......Not all words are spelt exactly how they sound, then again you having a superior IQ then the rest of us knew this :|
You know, I normally avoid correcting everyone's writing... but, in this case, you deserve it for getting the spelling wrong while attempting to correct someone. There are two acceptable ways to spell it. "Pedaphile" is not one of them. It's can be either "pedophile" or "paedophile" (chiefly British, IIRC). Oh, there are also some syntax/grammar/punctuation errors in that statement. For example, you used "then" (the second time) instead of "than," used a comma instead of a period or semi-colon, omitted a closing punctuation mark, and didn't offset the interposition ("having a superior IQ then the rest of us") with commas to avoid ****ing up the flow of the sentence.

EDIT: I'm sorry for not getting back to the topic, Pi. I had to do it. :E

Anyone try to get some guys together to orchestrate a tune? I've seen videos of Mary had a Little Lamb and the theme for The Twilight Zone but otherwise nothing impressive.

Although alot of guys don't bother playing the game and just screw with the enviroments instead. :upstare:

beam i only said most try going back and reading before you type some times it helps if you actually understand what someone says before you type a reply

and who cares about sentance structure on the internet this isnt my thesis or something

I heard there was some weird island on de_port that you can see if you do enough flying around in spec mode. Havent been able to find it yet though.

Wtf, this is like posting the boxes beside the ct's camping spot in dust...

Back