Senator Kyl confirms AZ does border Mexico!!

Ridge

Reaction score
http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/97164154.html

MILWAUKEE - Arizona Senator Jon Kyl has confirmed, Arizona is, in fact, on the border with Mexico.

Kyl sent Milwaukee County Supervisor Peggy West a letter in which he says, "You will be interested to learn that Arizona does indeed share a border with Mexico. I have enclosed a map for your convenience."

Kyl goes on to urge West to, "actually read the Arizona law before forming an opinion about it."

West appeared confused about Arizona's location during debate about a measure that would have had the county boycott the state over its controversial new immigration law. She said, "If this was Texas, which is a state that is directly on the border with Mexico, and they were calling for a measure like this saying that they had a major issue with undocumented people flooding their borders, I would have to look twice at this. But this is a state that is a ways removed from the border."

11l0hfb.jpg

Wow, he sure told that Milwaukee County Supervisor off. Thank God our senators take time to address the important stuff. Can't have some lady in Milwaukee saying stupid shit.

Wow, he sure told that Milwaukee County Supervisor off. Thank God our senators take time to address the important stuff. Can't have some lady in Milwaukee saying stupid shit.

I honestly can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. D:

I was expecting a lot worse than this

good on that senator

No respect to somebody who doesn't know such a simple thing as that. I mean... who lives in the United States and doesn't know that the states which border Mexico are California, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas?

Morons, that's who.

But... some idiots try to stretch that. "Lib Democrats don't know..." blah blah blah... stick to the one moron who said it, fools.

I agree. There are plenty of idiots all over the political spectrum. It's better to point out the idiocy of this person, instead of generalizing it...

Raziaar, Im only on these forums from time to time...what happened to your avatar? I miss it :(

I am not from the usa and I knew that arizona is at the border

Back