Senior Pranks...need some help

tokin

Reaction score
We are trying to look for the best overall senior prank we can pull at the end of the year. As for a few littles ones we have the following...

1. Slip-n-slide in the hall way.
2. A lot of super soaker guns soaking the freshmen after they get out of class.
3. Type of material that stains the grass and write SENIORS 05' on the baseball field.
4. Lock the outside doors with chains.

If you have any ideas please list or if you can remember anything your senior class did, please tell!

you could seriously hurt someone with the slip and slide hallway. Dont attempt that.

Supersoaker guns isnt a bad idea :)

Dont lock the outside doors, also dangerous, im sure if something happens you'd be liable, so dont try it.

A senior prank? Well I think "hide the fake teeth" is a favorite with the old folks.

that happens like everyday at my school

Run fibre wire in the hall.
Stand back and watch the bodies slice and fall.
:LOL:

Slowly murder everyone on each floor one by one with a pointy toothbrush.

Two ideas:

1. Fill every single hole in the school with glue, and lock all the doors and windows. Fill the school with killer bees. (True story. The kids responsible went to jail for quite a long time, seeing as how several kids in the school would have died if they were stung)

2. Get three turtles. Paint 1, 2, and 4 on their backs, and release them in the school. :)

In my school a bunch of us spraypainted our rival school's name all over the place one night, so we could still mess stuff up and someone else got in trouble for it hehehe.

Clingfilm over toilet seats, soap powder tablets in toilet cisterns

Erestheux said:
2. Get three turtles. Paint 1, 2, and 4 on their backs, and release them in the school. :)

How is that a prank? I mean, what's the deal with the numbers?

get some plastics, mold them in monolith bars and get'em in a belt around your waist. You'll scare them like hell.

I would take a fire extinguisher and spray it into a classroom... and then run away. :|

Or just throw water balloon in the classroom.... that would be pretty funny.

i believe you just need to put a magnesium/phosphorus mixture into a floppy disc, and put it into as many computers as you can. when people run the A drive it will melt the disk into the drive ;\

Evil^Milk said:
can someone explain the "3rd" turtle thing?
Well...you get three turtles. Label them 1, 2, and 4. Everyone will think that there is 4 turtles altogether. So, in the end everyone in the school will assume that there is 4 and the 3rd one is missing. But really there are only 3. Get it? 1, 2, and 4. There is no 3rd one. This is a practical joke that is very funny.

shadow6899 said:
well i got a great prank, my friends did this. just take a paint ball grenade and whoevcer wants to particiopate take one. then put on a mask and all black clothes and gloves, DONT FORGET A CHANGE OF CLOTHES, thats how one of my friends got caught. then just chuck the grenades into a cafeteria or sumthin, maybe wait till an assembly day, hide in a bathroom then just run there and chuck then either bounce school or run to the bathrooms and change quick. shoes too if u can help it :D
theres a good way to get expelled.

User Name said:
Well...you get three turtles. Label them 1, 2, and 4. Everyone will think that there is 4 turtles altogether. So, in the end everyone in the school will assume that there is 4 and the 3rd one is missing. But really there are only 3. Get it? 1, 2, and 4. There is no 3rd one. This is a practical joke that is very funny.
Thanks, User Name :)

I love it.

Maybe I'll do it later this year...

Be careful what you do, pranks are taken VERY seriously, even light ones. Back in highschool someone hit the principal in the face with a water balloon full of taco bell hot sauce, he didn't get caught because he threw it over the railing in the atrium and no one saw who it was but if he got caught...there'd be charges pressed for sure.

shadow6899 said:
well i got a great prank, my friends did this. just take a paint ball grenade and whoevcer wants to particiopate take one. then put on a mask and all black clothes and gloves, DONT FORGET A CHANGE OF CLOTHES, thats how one of my friends got caught. then just chuck the grenades into a cafeteria or sumthin, maybe wait till an assembly day, hide in a bathroom then just run there and chuck then either bounce school or run to the bathrooms and change quick. shoes too if u can help it :D

Paint+eye=lawsuit

User Name said:

:LOL: nice idea! :E

lol that turtle thing is hilarious ... but dont do it with turtles they move too slow ... use something like ... pigs ... or headcrabs ...

Alot of people at my school would just wreck stuff and blame it on everyone else.

But once this guy I knew had bought these fake teeth and they looked like a hillbillies; some missing other ones way oversized and greenish yellow .

It looked so real thoguh, so he leaned over a bag rack where these 2 girls were walking and he goes 'YOUR PURDY LOOKING!' with a hillbilly laugh

:LOL:

The turtle thing sounds good :)

A way to improve the turtle prank, label the turtles 1,2 and 10

The turtle thing sounds retarded...
No one will care if they dont find all the turtles.
Now do it with like really poisonous snakes
Then they'll be worried they dont find it.

Water mellons are your friends.

Also, hiding a back door in a comp, is allways usefull, to bad they format them.

Erestheux said:
Two ideas:

1. Fill every single hole in the school with glue, and lock all the doors and windows. Fill the school with killer bees. (True story. The kids responsible went to jail for quite a long time, seeing as how several kids in the school would have died if they were stung)

Another school near mine did this, except these used pigs.

Open up the gates of hell. That one is always a blast!

Flip a car over in the parking lot and set it on fire. That's what the seniors did at one of the high schools here a couple years ago.

Since then, the pranks have calmed down a bit.

They usually just steal all of the real estate signs in the city and put them on the school lawn now.

Back