September 06-What games are you playing?

Nothing right now really, maybe a bit of guild wars. I am pretty much waiting for NWN 2 and hoping it doesn't suck. I loved the first one but it is just to ugly to play.

I'm downloading Call of Juarez demo. This demo will determine if I buy it tomorrow

Secret Files Tunguska
Call of Juarez
Condemned (finishing it, hopefully)

- DOD Source for my online needs
- Yakuza, if you liked Shenmue, then don't miss this.
- Okami will be released in a few days and I am getting that one for sure!

Finished play yakuza. (that was one hell of a game story)

I'm playing Shenmue 2 now, W00t!

BF2
some Hitman: BL
some CS:S
some Oblivion
little TOCA: RD3

At the moment only San Andreas Multiplayer en MTA: SA gets my attention. Other than that, I played the Fear Extraction Point demo and a little bit of CS S...

Company of Heroes!
Dawn of War when im bored of CoH.
Diablo 1 (determined to complete it just to see what its like)
HL2:Ep1 - too scared to get passed the lift level. I need someone else's save game hax :(

An easy way to get by the lift level would be to picture every zombie with your avatar for a head.

An easy way to get by the lift level would be to picture every zombie with your avatar for a head.

I'm sure that would work if you pictured every zombie with oldagerocker's avatar for a head LOL.

What I've been playing lately:
- Quake 3 - never get tired of this game " Humiliation!"
- Half Life 1 - after reading through that thread with that dude that started playing HL on hard, I played through it again up until "Blast Pitt"and it is "hard"
- Far Cry - started to modify the hell out of it's scripts, it's fun:D. First thing that I modified? The moving speed.
- Tetris 4000
- Track Mania: Sunrise - just got it, woo!​

Eve Online
Dead Rising

Not much of either though tbh, too much work

Just did a bit of HL2DM. It's changed a lot since I last played... mainly for the worse, although the insane adrenaline rush is still there...

Just pre-ordered Defcon, booyah. Comes out on the 29th though. :<

destrukt, same, may I ask, when you look at your order at introversion, assuming you pre-ordered the Introversion copy and not the Steam one, does it say pending? Because it says pending on mine and I dunno if it's supposed to do that until the game ships or if they can't access my CC?:\

Pro Evolution Soccer 5
GTA: SA - just started a new game, and Multi-theft Auto
Company of Heroes Demo
Rise of Legends
Commandos II
Football Manager 2006

Playing:

SWAT 4
Rise of Nations
Dark Age of Camelot

Waiting For:

Battlefield 2142
Medieval 2: Total War

nothing atm

I have hl2: episode 1, I'm in the 2142 beta, I've downloaded the company of hereos beta/demo, I'm in the archlord beta, have a bunch of demos everything from FEAR (new demo) to Just cause to faces of war to warhammer ...I just cant bring myself to play any of them ..I'm bored of gaming atm and need something different to reinvigorate gaming ..hopefully a good rpg will do the trick, like NWN2 or Gothic 3

Battlefield 2
Half-Life 2
Half-Life 2: Episode One
Half-Life: Source
Battlefield 1942 mod: Forgotten Hope
Battlefield 1942 mod: Desert Combat

I want to eventually try out that mod Point of Exisitence 2 for Battlefield 2, Germans vs. Ukraines should be fun :).

NFS: Most Wanted
Madden 2007
Counter-strike: Source
Half Life 2: Episode 1
FEAR

and about 20 other games that I play 5 minutes of each at some point and slowly progress.

destrukt, same, may I ask, when you look at your order at introversion, assuming you pre-ordered the Introversion copy and not the Steam one, does it say pending? Because it says pending on mine and I dunno if it's supposed to do that until the game ships or if they can't access my CC?:\
I did it through Steam. :x

Umm.. so I'm not sure, you could try the IV forums (http://forums.introversion.co.uk/introversion/ - probably in the Defcon section) and see if anyone has an idea.

Yeah, I did, thanks mate, they answered.:)
I wish the IV boxed version was compatible with Steam, although Steam players can play vs the boxed vers players you can't 'connect' your boxed vers serial to Steam :(

Jagged Alliance 2
PRMM for BF2
DotA
War Rock
Brigade E5: New Jagged Union demo

Just started playing City of Heros again too.

AHH!

Back