She's Gone :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, perhaps he should have recommended to Warped that he masturbate instead?

Well, if he's a dumb puppy I suppose we'll need to have him fixed. On one hand, horrifying, on the other hand, he'll be far more productive.

This thread is the epitome of Hl2.net's idiocy.
^this goddammit.

Cowboy the **** up, OP; you're a man not a ****ing lost puppy. Cook yourself some eggs and wash it down with a full strength beer and harden yourself up with some goddam calisthenics. So she left you for a week. So what, are you going to cry? What are you a woman? Only women cry. I am sick of continuously witnessing the downward spiral of hardness/manliness the modern man is enduring of late.
When Earth is invaded by subterranean dwelling Crab-People and all our warriors are busy sitting crossed-legged in trendy cafe's sipping on latte's and discussing yet another ****ing royal wedding, you'll be sorry. YOU'LL BE SORRY.

You are really in a rage over this royal wedding broadcast. I must admit, the paps should have learned after Di.

Crab people? No, I'll leave that to everyone else, I'll be too busy straightening my highlights in the mirror with concrete strength hair gel and talking to myself about how "Reem" I am.

This thread is the epitome of Hl2.net's idiocy.

yet here you are posting in this epic thread of idiocy. forever immortalized as the oen person who rose above hl2.net's idiocy. Only you could muster the courage, the tenacity it took to rise above the idiotic masses to stride alone into the vast unchartered terroritory of undiscovered idiocy that us mere mortals can only dream of attaining. YOU SIR are to admired and respected as one who has gone beyond the dark void of ignorance and into the new light of supreme idiocy!

My balls are huge right now. I'm going to **** the shit out of her when she returns.

I think that we're all totally satisfied with this thread, now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back