-Normal maps (bump maps) for every weapon
-w_model skins for every weapon

Extract file to counter-strike source\cstrike

v1.2 Changelog

* Added Steyr Aug
* Added Mac 10
* Added Player Skins for T and CT
- Removed M4A1 - Will be added again refinished

+ Coming soon: Silver Famas, Silver AWP and more.
+ Thanks to: fastuploads.com for hosting.

Downloads
There are two packages, full and incremental, incremental only includes new additions since 1.1
Download v1.2 Full (8.8mb)
Download v1.2 Incremental (5mb)

Reaperman said:
is it easy to uninstall if i dont like it?
Just open the rar file and compare to your materials, remove and the originals will be back.

Yeah, just erase the materials folder, once you restart steam and enter a game, the stock skins will be back. It will also erase your materials for other maps. So either back up your materials folder somewhere and label it or just erase it and paste all the materials for maps you dl or it will auto dl the stuff for you when you join a server.

Yay! been waiting for this! I wont be using the Player skins though, not to my liking. Love the Mac10 by the way!

Thanks!

i love the weapons, had it since ur first release, only problem is the T skin. make it more like the ct skin.

need help woth pack, got this error:
Bad sequence in GetSequenceActivityName() for model 'weapons\w_smg_mac10.mdl'!

also the aug and player skins wouldnt work, but the stuff from the previous packs did. i looked un the the modles folder and both were there
help

dc_clan said:
need help woth pack, got this error:
Bad sequence in GetSequenceActivityName() for model 'weapons\w_smg_mac10.mdl'!

also the aug and player skins wouldnt work, but the stuff from the previous packs did. i looked un the the modles folder and both were there
help
go to cstrike\materials\models\weapons\v_models\ and tell me if there is a smg_mac10 folder there.

I loved the previous models, and I'm sure gonna love these too.

OK guys, im sorry for reviving this thread, but someone i know is really pissing me off. He keeps telling me that he shouldnt overwrite anything and that i shouldnt have either, (when u extract to csstrike it asks to overwrite some stuff) i told him to click yes because it worked for me, he says he wont do it because it will f up his counter strike, it didnt do it to mine, and now he says because i have a dell my comp is fed up and thats why it magically worked when i FOLLOWED THE DIRECTIONS, someone anyone, just please post here and say (truthfully, if im wrong lemme know) that you can overwrite whatever it asks you to and it wont screw anything up.

MilkMan12 said:
OK guys, im sorry for reviving this thread, but someone i know is really pissing me off. He keeps telling me that he shouldnt overwrite anything and that i shouldnt have either, (when u extract to csstrike it asks to overwrite some stuff) i told him to click yes because it worked for me, he says he wont do it because it will f up his counter strike, it didnt do it to mine, and now he says because i have a dell my comp is fed up and thats why it magically worked when i FOLLOWED THE DIRECTIONS, someone anyone, just please post here and say (truthfully, if im wrong lemme know) that you can overwrite whatever it asks you to and it wont screw anything up.

There are two possible reasons as to why you get this message, either you have already installed some skins that I've remade
or
you have installed any custom content.

If you are 100% sure that you have no custom content that is in the pack, then it will say that because it's overriding the folder, it will not delete anything, or **** anything up, because CSS keeps all it's important files in GCF files.

You can safely click yes when it asks you to override a folder that already exists, it will only pool it's contents together.

Thank you, that is exactly what i thought, i didnt know the technical way of saying it, but i told my friend that i guaranteed all the orignal files needed for counterstrike are unoverwriteable, but the overwrite thing (it asks to overwrite a folder like you said) happens to everybody im sure, i know 10 people who had to click yes. Maps do it, and your pack did it, so its cool dont worry its not bad. I love it btw, just add silver magazines (gun clips) like on the aug, those look cool. Great job btw.

Wow, you could read the topic!

Pictures are in the first post.

Here's some ingame shots i took.

my.php

my.php

my.php

my.php

Yeah, man those look awesome. I would love to see a blue patch aswell where instead of silver it would be a shiny dark blue hue. The link doesn't work. :(

Seeing as this topics been Bumped.
Anyone know when Ver 1.3 is comming, or if it is even in the making at all?

Ren.182 said:
Seeing as this topics been Bumped.
Anyone know when Ver 1.3 is comming, or if it is even in the making at all?
was curious of the same thing

Back