SIT YOUR WHORE ASS DOWN

Couldnt watch it, but if its the one where he yells 'YOU ARE ****ING DISGUSTING' then its hilarious.

Saw it on efukt website yesterday lol

I don't get it.... why is she walking in circles.. it's not nice to yell at tards :S

Wow. Some display of class right here guys. You're a beacon of enlightenment.

Do all strippers have a compulsive disorder that makes them parade around steel poles?
I thought only the ones I knew did.

the bitch listened...thats the important part
While there's technically no infraction specifically for what you've done, this post is so offensive, ignorant, and thoughtless that I'm giving you one anyway. This sort of language is really not appropriate, not just on these forums, but in real life. I don't know what sort of issues you may have cognitively, but please don't bring this misogynistic bullshit to these forums.

Just realised you've got a new account, but don't worry! you'll get the infraction there as well

While there's technically no infraction specifically for what you've done, this post is so offensive, ignorant, and thoughtless that I'm giving you one anyway. This sort of language is really not appropriate, not just on these forums, but in real life. I don't know what sort of issues you may have cognitively, but please don't bring this misogynistic bullshit to these forums.

Just realised you've got a new account, but don't worry! you'll get the infraction there as well

Seems like he might have been joking, kineasth.

Yes it does. Why else would it be acceptable to make offensive puns about people's misfortunes? Because they're jokes. Either KA thought Warped was being serious, or he's a hypocrite by allowing other tasteless and offensive (to some) jokes.

Yes it does. Why else would it be acceptable to make offensive puns about people's misfortunes? Because they're jokes. Either KA thought Warped was being serious, or he's a hypocrite by allowing other tasteless and offensive (to some) jokes.
But there's a crucial difference between making bad/glib puns at the expense of the person and making offensive 'jokes' (and here we must wonder if Warped was really intending the several layers of irony that would actually make his post a 'joke') or comments based on race/gender/sexuality/whatever.

It's the difference between "LAURENCE FISHBURNE SHOT, PRONOUNCED DEAD" "I guess he really didn't think his speed had anything to do with his muscles!" and "Stupid ******, serves him right lol"

"Stupid ******, serves him right lol"
We've had plenty of those as well. Dont recall them ever being called out. Also, I'm not sure what the second paragraph has to do with the first. Your point was that the difference is that one joke insults a group while the other doesn't, but your example doesn't portray that. Not that it matters though, because its an illogical argument anyways.

You really think someone using a racial slur is only offensive to the person it's directed at? Or am I misinterpreting you.

You really think someone using a racial slur is only offensive to the person it's directed at? Or am I misinterpreting you.
You're misinterpreting me. I'm saying that people on this site are allowed to make fun of individuals for things they didn't do or deserve, but not allowed to make fun of groups of individuals for things they didn't do or deserve. Its ok to insult one person but not ok to insult multiple people. Thats the part thats illogical.

Referring to a woman as a "bitch" in that way isn't just insulting or "making fun" (things which, though sometimes tasteless, are kind of harmless). It's quite sexist and misogynistic. It's not really ok at all, actually. Plus it's not just "offensive to some", it's offensive to like, half. In fact, probably more than half, as BadHat pointed out. In the same way that racial slurs are completely unacceptable, so is the word "bitch" when referring to a woman in the way that Dandan was.

Edit: Example for clarification:

"My electromag lecturer is such a bitch, she's setting us an MCQ on Tuesday" = acceptable

"Hey, bitch, pass me the ketchup" = unacceptable

You seriously do not see the difference between making bad puns and "ironic" misogyny?

I'm gonna be honest I totally lost track of this discussion and I'm too tired to pick it back up. :v

Opinionfart: As with anything, it's all about context. I don't think calling someone a bitch is instantly demeaning, but when you put it in such a clearly misogynistic way then it totally will be, whether you intended it that way or not. Gotta be considerate bros.

Also sexist jokes are so played out. They need to get back inside of the kitchen haha!

(The joke kitchen. That's where jokes are made.)

My girlfriend told me to see things from her point of view. All I learned is the kitchen window has a shitty view of the patio.

I've had this argument at least once before on this site, and it didn't really get anywhere if I recall. Frankly it just boils down to a case of people not being able to take a joke. I can take jokes, apparently other people can't. Thats where this discussion is going to end up. I'm going to see if I can find that old thread, and maybe I can just link to that and save us some argument.

I've had this argument at least once before on this site, and it didn't really get anywhere if I recall. Frankly it just boils down to a case of people not being able to take a joke. I can take jokes, apparently other people can't. Thats where this discussion is going to end up. I'm going to see if I can find that old thread, and maybe I can just link to that and save us some argument.

Considering most of the stuff that was posted on the old site, I assume this is some push to make this new site more "family friendly"... Cause it seems to only have started once they changed the name.

Back