Six Feet Under (2001 - 2005)

I watched the pilot two days ago. I cried. I wept. I don't have the words to describe what I think about this show.

I need to make it to the finale.

if you cried during the pilot, please lock up all sharp and poisonous things when you watch the finale

My girlfriend and I finished the series. it was awesome. she cried at the end, it was nice though to see a somewhat happy ending to a very sad show although it felt somewhat realistic too at times. like really down to earth. anyway watch this show if you like good quality television

I'm going to watch the final 2 episodes today. I'll report back when I'm done.

At this point I can already say this was a really special show though. I'll have fond memories of it.

I just finished the finale. Amazing show, although I had a bit of a dip around season 3-4, but maybe I just burned out from watching it too much. All in all it took me like 4 months. I don't know if it's just me, but I've never cried so much with a tv series. Like, all the time.

nah it dips low season 4 especially, with the crack addict part particularly. but then makes up for it with season 5

I love Six Feet Under, watched it back when it was on TV and rewatched it all a couple years ago. Fantastic television.

Back