Slugs & Steel: news and updates...

E

ephesus

S&S has a new host, thank you City-17.net, check our new site out at:
slugsandsteel.city-17.net
There's some new art, models and renders, lemme know what you think...

Also, We're still looking for more modelers, if your interested just drop me a line...

Hey, anyway what do you think of this mod project? good or bad? any questions? I'd love some feedback.

--Ephesus
sandsbanner.jpg

Looking better than ever... this is really a mod i am looking forward to a lot :)

but you might wanna make something with you webdesign ;)

I agree, your mod idea sounds good, but the website remains to be seen. Although mines no much better, I can admit, but hes right.

haha, thanks guys, do you have suggestions on the site? I learned dreamweaver using tutorials and am a major noob (although I'm proud that i figured out how to use stretching frames that work.) also, if you know any skilled modelers, please point them to our site, we are in dire need, well not dire, I'm sure ill find some at my school, since it is a 3d animation school. but thats in september, and a head start would be nice (run on sentence...) thanks for the feedback.
--Ephesus

epheus, if you ned any help to dreamweaver, or photoshop and webdesign..whatver..just contact me :)
msn: [email protected]

and, keep up the good work - amazing models anyway :)

would really like to see more character models... and your's are absolutely nice :)

Back