Sneaky Teaser

you will get hurt.

That Lambda sign is strange, but it probably means nothing at all.

you guys are so desperate for news it's hilarious

Sorry but how, in any way, does this thread state that. I did not post the below.

"I WANT SOME NEWZZZ GOD DAMMIT I WILL PAY VALVE $50, I AM SO DESPRATE FOR SUM NEWZ what is gabe newells email."

Also "you guys". The first two people out of three who replied to this thread said nothing that signifies desperation and again, nor did/does mine.

So shut up you moronic simpleton.

goodday.jpg

Someone 'figured' this out way back when, when it got first posted.

It's grasping at straws.

Nothing is really there.

Sorry but how, in any way, does this thread state that.

People are desperately looking for clues related to half-life, whether it means anything or not.

I did not post the below.
"I WANT SOME NEWZZZ GOD DAMMIT I WILL PAY VALVE $50, I AM SO DESPRATE FOR SUM NEWZ what is gabe newells email."

I don't remember saying you said this

Also "you guys". The first two people out of three who replied to this thread said nothing that signifies desperation and again, nor did/does mine.

"you guys" refers to the morons in this forum who have an aneurysm over the slightest piece of evidence related to half-life

don't take things people say on the internet so seriously, your life will be much easier

though to prevent further thread hijacking i won't bother responding to your clever and well-put together retort that is sure to come.

Let's go through how to post on a forum

1. Post some tenuous, reposted link to something
  2. Get called out on it being tenuous
  3. Insult everyone

How else will I make sure everyone knows I'm unique and important?

Are we really that desperate?

Don't forget how Valve initially gave out the news of a portal 2 coming out. You had to take the audio from a game and convert it, connect to some crazy address... A comic book image doesn't look that crazy compared to what Valve has done before.

Plus since when do people have 3 fingers? Maybe I am missing the fourth but you can clearly see four fingers on his other hand.

Are we really that desperate?

Don't forget how Valve initially gave out the news of a portal 2 coming out. You had to take the audio from a game and convert it, connect to some crazy address... A comic book image doesn't look that crazy compared to what Valve has done before.

Plus since when do people have 3 fingers? Maybe I am missing the fourth but you can clearly see four fingers on his other hand.

The pinky is under the glass shard blocking view.

I really don't think it's anything Half-Life-related, more coincidence than purpose.

But it's a nice coincidence..

Back