Sniper is next!

-Psy-

Walking round in women's underwear
Reaction score
Well, the Sniper really is the next class to be updated according to the new blog post which can be found here.

It's been a couple of weeks since we posted, so we thought it'd be good to do some housekeeping. The next class pack will focus on the Sniper. It's actually shaping up to be the largest TF2 update yet, with multiple new maps and a bunch of gameplay tweaks. In addition, we've got another update in the works that should be done before the Sniper, and that one will include some new content for all classes.

Sniper update?
*runs away*
But I wonder what new content are they gonna add.

oh boy! except once it does, meyhem with the spy and sniper

Is it coincidence that Scout is always just before Sniper in this and meet the team videos?

I think now :O

But this sounds pretty cool, I'm going to be checking up on the blog alot more regularly now. I mean, 4 times a day is not nearly sufficent to avoid AciD and his 'old' remarks :|

theyd better not put another food item in there. if they do valve is really running out of ideas.

spycostume_2.jpg

God bless you Valve.

how long do you guys reckon it will take for this to come out?

Sniper is my least played class, since until recently only dual core would give me good enough framerates for that, and it crashed every 5 minutes.

I haven't touched poor old snoipah even after, since there's always somone else there already, same reason spy is my 2nd least played, because I want our team to win.
About 16 hours of sniper and I got the game in January of 2008. This pack won't change much, the other things seem more promising.

Don't expect a release date anytime soon, It'll be done when it's done.

Back