So how did you other aussies get the uncensored version?

Mr-Fusion

Tank
Reaction score
Greetings fellow zombie slayers.

I need this game.

Don't want to muck around with app id or mods. I want to buy the uncensored version because this game is awesome uncensored ( and complete crap censored)

Can i just buy through steam or will it know i'm an aussie and f*ck me in the ass with the crappy censored version?

My Australian convict friend from moddb got an American to gift him the game I think and he avoided the problem like that. I didn't think that would work but he said it does.

If I see him on my travels I will ask him again, but try and confirm it for yourself too. (And find yourself a trustworthy American...tough job I know!)

Rightio. I've been reading around and that seems to be the best way.

Now i need to find an American (or a New Zealander possibly..)

I'm in NZ, sadly there's a trust issue with dealing with online users So it's always going to be money first for me before i pay up my end.

but If I'm paid first (would probably take a few bucks off the price for this inconvenience to you) I would gift you the game ASAP after i have received the money.

(post up your steam ID if you want to discuss an option?)

The main reason I am doing this is because I simply can't imagine playing the censored version, it must be more horrifying than zombies themselves D:

I'll get in contact with one of you hopefully very trustworthy fellows in about 2 weeks. Can't pay right now.

Green Floyd, let me know how it goes with the CD wow purchase.

If there's any region lock issues etc.

You're telling me!! South Australian Attorney-General.

The guy holding back an adult rating for games is a ****tard of the highest order.

He's trying to get modern warfare 2 banned now.

"I’ll be appealing against that classification, I think it’s wrong,” said Atkinson.
Douche
It doesn’t surprise me. The Classification Board in Australia does everything to try to get games in under the radar.
Douche.

“I have no trust in the Classification Board to apply the guidelines sincerely and correctly,”
Utter moron. This guy is an utter moron.

Well I hear ya, being just across the ditch, but like I said, give us a yell if you want to work something out :)

Back