So... We need artist(s) for firearms:source

Shinobi

Tank
Reaction score
Hey, for those that dont know I'm shinobi from Firearms:source here to ask for help

Basically what we need is 1 or 2 artists to help us finish up our weapons, so a weapons oriented modeler would be absolutely ideal.

We have approx 3 weapons that need to be completed to get to our next milestone, after that more weapons is always nice :). As it stands we have approx 24 weapons fully completed and in game.

Now for the pitch (I suck at this stuff)

Firarms source is a source sucessor that aims to recapture the arcady more frantic pace of Firearms halflife version 2.5 (those that were really into the game will know that there is a big difference bbetween different versions of FA).

The mod is in a releasable state, code is mostly completed and we are at a stage of polishing, bug fixing and general seximafacation.

for more info we just re-launched our website (news on here hopefully soon, I need to go send an email to the website staff).

here is the webpage, screenshots, FAQ's, news, and an about page are all there

http://www.firearms-source.com/

thanks very much in advance for any consideration

also if anyone can recommend some decent places to find artists please let me know

I haven't really been modeling/texturing much anymore.... but if you have concepts I wouldn't mind booting up Max again. LMK.

egoncalo[at]gmail.com

Back