Soldier or Demo

Demo or Soldier

• Total voters

Adabiviak

Space Core
Reaction score
...can't believe this isn't up somewhere else (if it is, please kill this thread).
Would you rather have the Demo or the Soldier awarded the 7th weapon?

Soldier, and Soldier will be victorious at the end of the week.

I played some soldier before. Got 13 kills.
Probably added the double in deaths for Demo though.

Ace, eejit, nicky, noob, and rizzo are racist.

SCREAMIN' EAGLE!!!!

explosion.png

(BTW a demo was right below that 'splosion.)

what ever my team needs the most...so I'll probably end up being the only medic :-|

I think I'll take a brake from spy and scout though as those classes are particularly vulnerable to spammed splash damage.

This is my world. You are not welcome in my world, you one eyed America-hating sonofabitch!

Demoman

Come and get me I say! I'll be waiting on ya with a whiff of the 'ol brimstone. I'm a grim bloody fable....with an unhappy bloody end!

Hm, it'll have to be demo for me, can't betray that afro I stumbled upon or the 70+ hours played as demo.

Soldier.

While I often play and enjoy Demo, Soldier is my MPC and because of that (and for game balancing reasons) I'd like to see the 4th unlock in the hands of the Soldier.

Soldier.
Even though Demo has some of the most amusing lines in the game.

i like the demoman more, but honestly the soldier needs some better weapons.

There we go - I knew that after seeing three or four different threads about it, that there had to be a poll already somewhere. Voted.

I agree with swan_song1973 soldier needs more weapons, and i have a soldier hat...

Demoman. I killed around five hundred helmet-wearin' Soldiers. On 2FORT, it is so easy to plant some sticky bombs in the sewers and lure an unsuspecting Soldier, making him think you want to have a quick melee battle. It's sort of dishonorable, but it works quite well.

Soldier should win, but demo will. Statistically demoman always scores most on spam/pub maps.

Soldier needs the 4th unlock more, so far it's working out.

Ya, cause crit rockets aren't good enough for the Soldier the way it is.

Gimme the Demo!

7. Maggot

1. A term (in Australia) that refers to alcoholic intoxication, but specifically to a level of drunkeness that includes loss of co-ordination, vomiting and soiling yourself.
1. "I drank so much last night! I was ****ing maggot!"

Ya, cause crit rockets aren't good enough for the Soldier the way it is.
Ya, cause crit pipes and stickies flying everywhere aren't good enough for the Demo the way it is.

Look how easy that was turned around (and then some!).

My kill count is stuck for some reason, I had a hell'a lots of demos kills, and saw that my counter hadn't moved. What's up with that?

Back