Some CS:GO Gameplay

Stormy

Companion Cube
Reaction score
Op's Posted this in wrong section, can a mod post it to something more betterer please!

Look's like CS: Source updated to L4D2 graphics. The guy in first video mentioned that console players will be restricted to 5 v. 5 matchmaking? That's not exactly a strong selling point.

And seriously lol at how bad that dude is at the end of that second video.

Look's like CS: Source updated to L4D2 graphics. The guy in first video mentioned that console players will be restricted to 5 v. 5 matchmaking? That's not exactly a strong selling point.
In fairness it's just a PSN/XBLA arcade title. I don't think this game is actually going to be sold in any physical way at all.

Kinda looks like.. CS:Condition Zero:Source.

Welp, looks boring and the updated graphics and style just make it look like every other deathmatch shooter.

I really hate how accuracy works in this game, and other games. I hate seeing those ****ing expanding reticles.

Cant say I'm to impressed. Looks like prices of weapons have changed, some shit weapons added (Stungun??)

Well dont forget this is still beta, you remember the beta days of CS? The new weapons like cool in my opinion specially the molotov!

Cross platform sounds cool but pc users would have a huge advantage cause of the mouse and keyboard tbh.

All the trolls will sound off a collective moan as they learn about each and every upgraded or new feature on CS:GO.
There will be raging, flaming, promises of boycott and the birth of a satanic child over this game.
Then eventually everyone will play it all the time anyway. The same thing happened to CS:S.

Can i just say something....what use is a Stun gun in a game like Counter-Strike?

Honestly I think the game looks pretty good so far. Ofcourse there are a lot things that needs to be fixed, but hidden path is working with some of the best players in counter-strike to bo optimize it for us. I just think we need to be openminded and give it a shot because it really does have potential to be great.

Back