Source Filmmaker Now in Open Beta

Hectic Glenn

Site Director
Staff member
Reaction score
slide-jpg.23666

It's only been about a week in closed beta but the Source Filmmaker has now opened up to all Steam users. If you felt hard done by for not getting an invite before, shed your disappointment and go download the Source Filmmaker right away.

Valve have also put together a SFM Steam community page for people to rate SFM creations, using the Steam Workshop infrastructure. To ease up on the amount of 'Meet the Heavy' variants released so far, the assets for 'Meet the Engineer' are also now available for everyone to play around with. Have *sneeze* fun with it!

Attachments

• slide.jpg
    slide.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 21,474
I'm so excited for this, but it's going to wait for my new laptop (Sometime after the 18th of July). I have so many plans :D.

Anyone know how to import models and maps into it? I actually haven't managed to download it yet. It kept giving me connection errors.

I'm looking to import custom models and maps. Hopefully this will give me a guide-line anyway. Can't find out yet because the damn thing still won't download (connection timeout it says)

Back