PICT0204.jpg

PICT0203.jpg

PICT0206.jpg

PICT0215.jpg

Go north.

PICT0216.jpg

Go east.

PICT0219.jpg

The swimming pool! I guess it's more of a lazing pool, because I was going to teach my mum's friend how to swim properly (SHUT UP I'M A QUALIFIED TEACHER EVEN THOUGH I LOST MY LICENSE WHEN I DROWNED A CHILD) but it's honestly just too small.

PICT0211.jpg

This appears to be a tree house but I was somewhat wary of actually stepping out into it.

PICT0208.jpg

And this hole? I don't know where it goes, man. Could be anything down there.

PICT0213.jpg

PICT0214.jpg

The forest!

PICT0212.jpg

Now let's go indoors. This table looks quite small in the pic (or maybe that's because I'm only looking at the thumbnail) but it will easily see the fourteen people who will soon be living here. One of the people who's already arrived is my mum's friend and her young child, so I've had to get used to not saying "semen" at the dinner table. Or "labia". It's surprisingly hard.

PICT0200.jpg

My room. I've already made a mess.

PICT0225.jpg

PICT0226.jpg

KITTENS

PICT0227.jpg

PICT0229.jpg

Oddly enough, this balcony can be reached either by a twisting staircase on the other side of the house...or by climbing through this window in a first floor bedroom.

PICT0230.jpg

See? Tiny window. The chair is actually made of bones; the seat of each one is someone's pelvis, the back a ribcage, the legs tibias and fibulas. It's one of a set. They were a family who sided with the Republicans in the civil war.

PICT0234.jpg

PICT0232.jpg

PICT0231.jpg

PICT0240.jpg

So yeah that's about it dudes!

PICT0299a.jpg

oh yeah i took some drugs blaargh

PICT0244.jpg

Very, very, very jealous...Although I had a foreign exchange student back in high school from Spain named Federico who sucked beyond belief. So if you see him, kill him please? Thanks.

P.S. You look exactly like Evgeni Malkin in that picture

that looks like a cool place to live, minus the whole bone chair....that just creeps me out.

Wow, a seat like that would really make me scared of chairs for decades. I'd freak out every time I saw one. I might also run away from my former life.

Looks really nice man. What part of Spain is that?

Are you in Spain for holiday or for some other business?

BTW, did anyone ever tell you that you slightly resemble Marlon Brando?

Awesome, Sulk. I just got back from Spain a couple of days ago. I housed in Torrevieja.

^Lol.

My Dad and Brother went on holiday to Spain a few weeks ago in Seville, and loved it.

I've been once before, but can't remember much.

Looks really nice man. What part of Spain is that?
Are you in Spain for holiday or for some other business
Family holiday at the house of a family friend, who will also in the weeks ahead be inviting many more people to stay. It's in the hills between the villages of Angles and Salt (?), west of Girona which is near Barcelona. The French border is a short drive away, as is the Dali museum which I intend to visit. My dad spent ages learning serviceable Spanish and of course they all speak Catalan here.

BTW, did anyone ever tell you that you slightly resemble Marlon Brando?
Pffftnssnghrhrthhhahahaaha

picture.php

you know, even though it doesnt look like it, spain is pretty big. where abouts are you?

looks like a lot of fun. just hope you're wearing a rubber for all those crazy nights

In before CptStern...

oops. too late.

Nice pictures bro!

Family holiday at the house of a family friend, who will also in the weeks ahead be inviting many more people to stay. It's in the hills between the villages of Angles and Salt (?), west of Girona which is near Barcelona. The French border is a short drive away, as is the Dali museum which I intend to visit. My dad spent ages learning serviceable Spanish and of course they all speak Catalan here.

You mean Dali's house?
Definitely visit, that place is crazy. Make sure to keep an eye out for the dancing Jesus and the g-string Jesus.

I want to know the real reason you were denied your lifeguard license
Do you really want to know? Do you really? You know what kind of thing will it will be, and what will happen when you know it. Spare yourself the disappointment. I held her under the water until the bubbles stopped.

Also the swimming teaching license is seperate from the lifeguard license, whch I lost because you need to do a lot of training to keep it renewed and I was going to university and I didn't have time. See! It'll be something like that.

reminds me of that one house in Transporter.
There was this odd bald chap who turned up to fix the toilets a few hours ago...

After seeing Dodds in sunglasses, he could pull off Reverend J. Jones.

Someone shoop Dodd's face onto Javier Bardem in the Vicky Cristina Barcelona poster.

Looks awesome!

Hey those screen pics have some great HDR effects sulk---

Dude you actually exist outside the internets?:O

Are you back from spain? If not, when will you be back?

Hey those screen pics have some great HDR effects sulk---

Dude you actually exist outside the internets?:O

He thinks he does. It's an illusion of his mind thanks to the latest in VR technology.

Laughed at drugs blaargh

Very nice location. Funny house.

lol you're asking for old ladies. CORMEH WANTS DA OLD LADIES

señoritas
Aye - those things that I meant to say. :O

Nothing wrong with the older ladies, it's always good to be taught a lesson.

Last post from THE HOUSE. Owners are coming back so we bug out to a hotel.

BYE

snapshot20090821.jpg

How lovely. I bet the hotel isn't half as excellent as that house.

Also Spain has a long history of squatting. It is the national pastime, after sailing and letter-writing. Squatting is an honourable art form.

Correct. hotel is shit.

What ever happened to treating other people's houses (and televisions) like you would your own?
picture.php
But I am doing exactly that! If I knew I was going to clear out of my house in two weeks, and never come back, with no culpability for anything that happened there...

It's good when it's a giant flat screen TV because you can tear it down off the wall, lay it on its back, keep it switched on, and make it look like you're snorting lines out of the Prime Minister's wrinkles.

Before we left the house (identities of innocents protected):

spanpic1jeff.jpg

Two days ago:

spandrink10.jpg

Back