Special Operations

R

Rob

Does anyone know of a mod where you can be a spec-op like you fight against in opposing force the black suited guys??? if anyone knows let me know

The mods called OPERATION: EVERLASTING SHADOW and it will be for HL2, and it the guys in black are called Black-ops (Black Operations or Black Operatives) and will be out in the future sometime...

Me feels like dressing up in tight black leather and becoming VERY acrobatic all of sudden.

Yeah and it's my mod....and there ARE going to be acrobatics (I'm the coder, and team leader, so I can say these things) :) wow, we don't have to bother to PLUG! anymore, other people do it for us! YAY!

Originally posted by mrBadger
Yeah and it's my mod....and there ARE going to be acrobatics (I'm the coder, and team leader, so I can say these things) :) wow, we don't have to bother to PLUG! anymore, other people do it for us! YAY!

That sounds nifty mrbadger, can we put in requests?

Badger: will the mod have elements of stealth ?, ive always wanted a FPS with stealth elements, a good one that is :D

There will be multiple routes through the levels, stealth is just another viable tactic at your disposal.....and I am in charge of the plot....we are restricted by what characters we can use by those who are in HL2 so I don't know yet on that account....but if you want to offer a few scenarios...PM me, and I'll see if they fit in with the larger vision of the mod :)

oh and we are looking for a weapons and character skinner..interested? PM me..

I skipped the intro, the page is loading. The sun is shining? But you'e in England.

No Dammit I don't have shockwave 8.5.1 and no I dont't want to install it!! Sorry.

I'd love to help out with technicals but unfortunately I'm cluless in that department.

Looks nifty though.

mrBadger,

Your website turned off my standard buttons.....

I demand an explenation!

eh? Our website is ungoing a MAJOR revamp....ah I have no idea what you are on about, it's all flash ttbomk .....sorry!

Just kidding,

I go on about alotta things.

The site does look nifty.

Ok OK I'll install falsh.

Back