Stalker mods?

FrostedxB

Tank
Reaction score
I just got Stalker Shadow of Chernobyl (because Glenn is awesome!) and I was wondering if there were any good mods?

Not to particular, they can be weapon mods/NPC skin mods/enemy mods etc... Anything really that either adds to or improves the game.

LURK is a fantastic mod. It's made by huge fans for huge fans.

Just, it's incredibly more difficult than vanilla.

Also I suggest playing through vanilla first, then using mods. It makes the mod runthrough even better.

The other big mod is oblivion lost. It adds lots of stuff including reipies for improving artifacts, faction wars, cut enemies, random events and random blowouts.

I would recommend playing without mods installed the first time though. Most mods tend to make the game much more difficult and some of them also change the story or ending a bit. So I suggest only graphical mods, if any, for your first go.

You want a good time? Get Oblivion Lost, drink 20 in-game vodka, enjoy.

Wanna play through it again as I got a decent laptop for Xmas. Never finished it on my old comp as it kept crashing at a certain point. What graphical mods would anyone recommend as I'll probably do a vanilla runthrough.

Chernobyl and Pripyat are a 5 dollar bundle today. ****ing get that shit if you don't already have it.

I guess just a few weather mods would be nice for the vanilla run through. Loving this game so far, can't wait to try some of the mentioned mods.

Seems like the Complete Mod '09 just changes the audio-visual side of the game. Might be the best bet.

Definately get the complete mod, + the weapon damage mod (ver .8 I think) for the complete mod. It's how I went through SoC the first time and I loved it.

Back