Stargate Universe s02 Preview

the season finale of last season was shit. i hate shitty endings, 24 season 6 I'm looking at you too!!

I'm really enjoying Atlantis but this show is like hit or miss between episodes. also the people have no idea what cooperation is all about. it feels more like survivor than anything

I watched a few episodes of the first season a while ago and my problem with the show is that the characters (apart Eli and Rush) are sooo boring, bland and uninteresting - When an episode devotes too much time to these characters talking into the camera thing or going back to earth and meeting up with their families I honestly switch channels because I don't wanna spend my free time watching them go about their personal problems!

I watched a few episodes of the first season a while ago and my problem with the show is that the characters (apart Eli and Rush) are sooo boring, bland and uninteresting - When an episode devotes too much time to these characters talking into the camera thing or going back to earth and meeting up with their families I honestly switch channels because I don't wanna spend my free time watching them go about their personal problems!

This!!!

The old series were more about the cool adventures they the character would have. They did have some character development but this was mixed with a lot of humor.
Universe is more like a generic soap opera set in another galaxy.

that last episode rocked. Destiny's mission is to uncover the nature of a "message" imprinted into the background radiation of the universe from the time of its creation? AND THEY HAVE CONTROL OF THE BRIDGE/SHIP now.

This!!!

The old series were more about the cool adventures they the character would have. They did have some character development but this was mixed with a lot of humor.
Universe is more like a generic soap opera set in another galaxy.

Drama != soap opera, durr.

Back