Steam Summer Sale 2011

LibDem

Reaction score
So next week (Friday, June 24th to be exact) should be the start of the Steam Summer Sale. What games you guys looking to pick up? Any of you not participating?

My wallet is ready.

I plan on getting whatever looks interesting and is the right price.(below $10 :D )

My wallet is ready.

I plan on getting whatever looks interesting and is the right price.(below $10 :D )

Yeah that's is my price range too. Anything more than that and I think I'll pass.

My wallet is empty. Just bought a donor car for making another car back road wordy

I have too many already.

this, plus it takes me about a month to finish a 7 hr game now. I still haven't finished Portal 2 for Christ's Sake. I've been busy but then again games these days also seem to be worse in terms of fun and replay value

Every Valve game ever made, including Portal 1+2, L4D 1+2, all the TF, CS, DOD and ofc Half-Life games. for 25 pounds.. part of me wants to buy them all again, just to fully express how ridiculous that is.

Oh damn. They have achievements for games I have. That means I have to install them again.

Every Valve game ever made, including Portal 1+2, L4D 1+2, all the TF, CS, DOD and ofc Half-Life games. for 25 pounds.. part of me wants to buy them all again, just to fully express how ridiculous that is.

Dang. what the.
If they'd discounted just Portal 2 by a similar percentage, I'd totally get it.
But I'll wait until Christmas sale because I'm too cheap and out of the videogame loop anyhow.

Look forward to seeing the daily sales though. Typically I buy old games or indie games during these sales. Looking through... this is pretty sad, but I'm actually considering buying Hexen sometime because I only got to play the demo way back when, and I enjoyed it. It was a pretty fun game to run around in with cheat codes on :eek:.

Back