Steam Summer Sale 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gangwolf

Combine
Reaction score
Just a thread Discussing the sale event.

I'm going to buy civilization 5 and probably buy alot of indie games.

When does it start? Got some game's I've been waiting for.

maybe it's time to finally get Skyrim

and never play it, of course, like the rest of the games I buy from the sale

I'm assuming it'll start this weekend. 2012 started July 13th and 2011 was July 11th I believe. Hoping it's soon.

When does it start? Got some game's I've been waiting for.
Signs are pointing to tomorrow, Thursday the 11th, at about 10am pacific time. Time left courtesy of Wolfram Alpha.

I might get Fallout NV and Walking Dead DLC. I have enough games ATM to be quite honest unless they're selling Anodyne for less than a euro or something. I'll try to take part in whatever even that have going with those mystery cards too.

I recommend Antichamber to anyone who hasn't played through it yet.

Definitely want to get Antichamber, been holding off on buying it just for the summer sale.

I think it's strange all the silence on Steam about this...

How many times did the Steam sales event took place in the Summer so far? I hope it was a number higher than 2, otherwise we won't see a third one anytime soon...

Whilst walking past GAME today they had a notice at the front advertising Steam credit in preparation for the summer sale. When i asked the guy when it was he showed me the memo they got from Valve which said it would start Thursday the 11th.

I think it's strange all the silence on Steam about this...

How many times did the Steam sales event took place in the Summer so far? I hope it was a number higher than 2, otherwise we won't see a third one anytime soon...
They don't really advertise it, because then they'd lose out on regular price sales while people just wait for the Summer sale. Those of us accustomed to Steam's antics know better, but no business is going to advertise a sale very far in advance.

The steam store is having a shit right now from heavy load. Maybe it's started?

The steam store is having a shit right now from heavy load. Maybe it's started?

I expect so, but even if it hasn't, the expectation of it starting today would be enough to crap it out.

Today's Daily Deals are:
Bioshock Infinite $29.99
Left 4 Dead 2 $4.99
Hotline Miami $2.49
Defiance $13.59
Toki Tori 2+ $9.89
Don't Starve $11.99
Endless Space Emperor Edition $10.19
Scribblenauts Unlimited $4.99
Call of Juarez: Gunslinger $10.04
Mars: War Logs $13.39 - except that's disappeared.. Now it's antichamber for $6.79

And the current flash sales are:
CS:GO $5.09
Skyrim $20.99
Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition: $8.99
Grid 2 $29.99

grrrrr Civ 5 is on sale but brave new world is still 30 dollars! Do you think that brave new world will go on sale at all during the summer sale?

Any suggestions for games?

So far I got:
Bastion
Deponia (already have chaos on Deponia)
Orcs Must Die!
Rock of Ages
Botanicula
Machinarium
Super Meat Boy
BioShock

I'm away from home so I also don't have much time to search around.

I have all HL and Portal games.

Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back