Steam Top 10

BlueWolf72

Tank
Reaction score
Here's Valve's report on the top 10 bestselling titles on Steam for the past week:

1. Bulletstorm
2. Portal 2
3. RIFT
4. Dragon Age II
5. Magicka
6. Fallout New Vegas: Dead Money
7. Crysis 2
8. Sid Meier's Civilization® V
9. Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II: Retribution
10. Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight

thanks for telling what we could have checked in a few seconds

p.s. glad to see no cod

Magicka, Portal 2, Bulletstorm and Dead Money... and people say PC gaming is dying.

I contributed to the Dead Money sales.

Steam Coming Soon:

HWDGW.png

I am qualified to be a Community Rep too. Mods, I'm available on Steam when you wish to contact me.

Except there are 21 games in the coming soon list, not just 10.

Therefore I'm afraid you are not worthy of said promotion. I am sorry.

It is actually quite an interesting list. Check out a bunch of preorders doing big business, whilst the week's steam sales barely dip a toe in. And then there's Magicka, probably the most sensibly priced Indie title ever released.

It is actually quite an interesting list. Check out a bunch of preorders doing big business, whilst the week's steam sales barely dip a toe in. And then there's Magicka, probably the most sensibly priced Indie title ever released.

I am pleasantly surprised to see Magicka still going so strong. It's a great game, but the amount of bugs it had at the start seemed like more than enough to sink any indie game. I guess it's a testament to how unique and amazingly fun it is that people are not only sticking with it, but continuing to buy it.

Why would anyone preorder a Steam game if the price is the same?

if you happen to have money then for some reason and don't think you'll have that same money later/know you'll be tempted to spend it on pointless shit like vi..deo games

Also I'm sure a bunch of those games have pre-order bonuses, and people are whores enough to be enticed by that sort of shit.

I don't understand why this thread exists though. Is this going to be a new thing? Every month someone posts the Steam top 10, so that way nobody has go through the incredibly arduous task of opening the store page on steam and clicking "Top Sellers?" Cool. Lets do the "Now Available" and "Coming Soon" things every month too? Viper's got the latter, who wants the "Now Available?"

I'll do specials.

I expect my custom title within the hour.

I'll do the fifth option that no one has seemed to notice yet oh wait...

Why are you guys so quick?

Glad to see people are buying magicka. Maybe I can get some good online play.

Back