Stewart and Colbert to announce something soon.. (Restoring Truthiness?)

Thanks guys. I'm not too terribly disturbed by it... I loved him of course but I wasn't super close to him and he was really getting old and dysfunctional so I kinda figured he'd pass away in the next year or two. He lived a long and full life and I think him passing away is probably a good thing for him because he was too old and decrepit (health issues etc) to really be enjoying himself much anyway. RIP Pop-pop. I just wish my mother had outlived her father.

I'm seriously bummed about not going to the rally though, No Limit you better go apeshit taking pictures.

Thanks guys. I'm not too terribly disturbed by it... I loved him of course but I wasn't super close to him and he was really getting old and dysfunctional so I kinda figured he'd pass away in the next year or two. He lived a long and full life and I think him passing away is probably a good thing for him because he was too old and decrepit (health issues etc) to really be enjoying himself much anyway. RIP Pop-pop. I just wish my mother had outlived her father.

I'm seriously bummed about not going to the rally though, No Limit you better go apeshit taking pictures.

Sorry to hear about your loss. And that really sucks about the rally. Would have been nice to meet up with someone up there. But I have about 8GB of space on my digital camera, I plan on taking up all of it.

You don't know me at all do you?
It was a joke.

It was a joke.

So was mine.

22937085.gif

I was just joking about your joke in response to that joke I made about your other joke.

Pictures from the area today, me and my little bro are gonna soldier it up and head out there tomorrow at 4 am so we can get a front spot, gonna post more pictures tomorrow night.

picture305h.jpg

picture268.jpg

picture269n.jpg

picture280.jpg

^ John McCain?

picture281q.jpg

picture282h.jpg

picture283.jpg

picture292g.jpg

picture297d.jpg

Man, I wish I could be there. All we have in Amsterdam today is a bunch of British right-wing extremists having a battle with football hooligans and left-wing extremists. We could use a little sanity.

Stewart's speech at the end was great.

"We know that as a people if we're going to get through the darkness and back into the light, we have to work together. And sometimes, the light at the end of the tunnel isn't the promised land - it's just New Jersey. But we do it anyway."

Back