Still Alive - Flash Animation

xbolt

Medic
Reaction score
I just finished a college course in Flash animation, and I felt like showing off my final project.

I lipsynced to a duet of Still Alive with GLaDOS and JoCo:

Still Alive

amazing, watching now!

LOVED IT!
weighted_companion_cube_1_7309_5166_thumb.png

That was the end result of a college animation course? Jesus. Did you actually go to your classes?

That was the end result of a college animation course? Jesus. Did you actually go to your classes?

This, and also, could you have picked a more overused song?

I could do this in less than a day, and I've never taken any kind of classes for this kind of thing.

This, and also, could you have picked a more overused song?

I could do this in less than a day, and I've never taken any kind of classes for this kind of thing.

I could probably do the same as Veg.
I mean, Jesus man. It's good and all, but if you took courses I was expecting something great.

TBH that was not the best use of my time.

The animation was lazy and the art amateurish to the point of apathy on your point I can only assume.

If you didn't particularly care about this course then that's fine, but yeah.

You could of put allot more effort into that, seeing as it is, in your own words, the culmination of your college class.

Hmm interesting.I liked "still alive" i liked Portal but i didn't liked idea of"Glados was a woman"(It is not my idea belogns someone)and in this animation you showed GLADOS like a little girl.It was not funny...

What the hell us up with there eyes there like......... dead
:eek:

In the words of Mr. Krabs,
"I've never felt such a strange combination of pity... and indigestion."

I think I peed a little when JoCo stuck his head out of the grave. Those eyes. They burn.

It's more overplayed and contains more autotune than anything I've ever heard on the radio, not to mention the lyrics are stupid. What's to like?

Ah, but it contains all the quirky and witty humor that GlaDOS introduced in her personality as we played. Not only that, but the lyrics aren't really "stupid" in my personal opinion; They are actually very unorthodox, making the song an interesting twist to anything I actually listen to often. More-so than that, the standard rock(ish) beats toward the end are very refreshing after having to listen to all this screamo and hard-core that most people I know listen to, but I guess the reason I find those two genres very annoying is because all I listen to is 50's Doo-wop... Of course, no one can say a thing if you don't like it, that's your taste, obviously. I just haven't ever seen anyone who doesn't.

That's a fine avatar there, but not well made. Bad gif color compression.

2ir3la8.jpg

Yuck.

That's a fine avatar there, but not well made. Bad gif color compression.

[HUGE IMAGE OF TEH AWESOMENESS]

Yuck.

Yeah, it is pretty bad, I'm only not bothering to change it because you can't tell on these forums. What happened was that I ended up blowing it up, then resizing, causing a fail in compression. Also, are you trying to steal my picture? Haha.

Nothing, haha. If you'd like I can send you a better version of the picture when I get around to it. I'm going to be using this version as my avatar for awhile though. We should probably talk about this out of this thread though, through PM's.

erm, bump'd for little reason AND continuing off-topic? For shame.

| I'm posting so they'll stop.
|
\/

'Scuse me?

We call that a sarcastic, complimentary comment, if there's a way to explain something like that without sounding like a jerk. (I'm not trying to.)

Anyway, my personal sum of my comments is that the song is very nice, but the animation is somewhat mediocre at best. I send out my regards to the creator, whose name I've forgotten while typing this, and hope that he may improve greatly in the future.

Back