System specs

Reaction score
No im not posting mine and no this isnt in the right topic. Im posting this because people seem ove using every opportunity to show off their computers. There should be a whole board dedicated to it. Or better yet why not just let people post pictures of their 'manly bits' just so they can compare since that is what in the end it comes down to. :flame:

erm yeah......................................................................................................................................................................................................... though after that 1 guy that posted in the forums i always have an undoubtly feeling that someone could be lieing when posting their specs just to show off. i think live pics would be cool. though not everyone has a dig camera or a web cam (me)

You feel better now.?
Stop posting meaningless threads m8. Or ill chop ya balls off.:eek:

Id like to see there gaming part of the house, mine is my small room. Ill get a pic in 1min

Originally posted by Farrowlesparrow
No im not posting mine and no this isnt in the right topic. Im posting this because people seem ove using every opportunity to show off their computers. There should be a whole board dedicated to it. Or better yet why not just let people post pictures of their 'manly bits' just so they can compare since that is what in the end it comes down to. :flame:

Enough posts for today dude. Too many topics started.

When i said 'manly bits' i...er well....

P.S. I know this is meaning less but you said stop posting as if ive done several meaningless posts.

Back