team fortress 2 characters appear on black mesa website

Would be cool to finally have it on steam. (It's been almost 2 years since it was greenlit in the first batch >.>)
yeah. Also they said that the steam version will be much superior and hopefully will have Xen in it. Its been almost a year I think since they announced that it will be on steam. (that the steam version will cost something)

Promotional items + Xen + Steam Release is coming baby.

And there are also portals on the main page...

What could that possibly mean?

and characters from Day of Defeat WHAT THE ****? Black Mesa team trolling ...

edit: also the position of the spy changed

Awesome!

Still, I hoped it would be related to the steam release of the game :(

"Dr D. Conagher,
Multispacial 3D and Audiovisual Branch
Sector B Quantum Optronics Division. (ULCR - 13)"

Wait... That would be Dell Conagher, aka The Engineer. Neat little easter egg, unless he's somehow cannon to the Half-Life Universe.

"Dr D. Conagher,
Multispacial 3D and Audiovisual Branch
Sector B Quantum Optronics Division. (ULCR - 13)"

Wait... That would be Dell Conagher, aka The Engineer. Neat little easter egg, unless he's somehow cannon to the Half-Life Universe.
He most certainly is not canon, nor is he a gunpowder based weapon used primarily for artillery.

Oh, that's pretty cool. I'm glad Valve's been making an effort to include assets from other games besides TF2 in the public edition of Source Filmmaker, and the updated models of classic Half Life enemies were one of the best parts of Black Mesa. I just hope we get an official Gordon Freeman rig that actually looks like the character and isn't some wrinkly-ass Walter White-looking ****er.

Back