Teen Ninja Vigilantes busted by cops

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
Two ?modern day Ninjas? calling themselves Shinobi Warriors on a quest to rid the area of drug users and drug dealers have been put out of business by police.

Officer before dawn yesterday approached a car parked in the left lane of Route 46 east and found two Clifton men dressed in black claiming to be Ninjas.

The men were wearing tactical vests and armed with knives in sheaths at their waists along with Ninja throwing knives, Chinese throwing stars, four-pointed tacks, swords, bows and arrows and nunchucks, said Detective Capt. Robert Rowan.

Jesse Trojaniak, 19, and Tadieusz Tertkiewicz, 20, told police they were ?modern day Ninjas? also called Shinobi Warriors on their way to deliver warning letters to known drug dealers and drug users to stop their ?impure? activities.

They told police they planned to leave the letters on the front doors of these individuals they had singled out.

Their weapons, Rowan said, were to be a precaution in case they were confronted by the drug dealers.

The officers located five envelopes decorated with red Chinese designs containing the letters to be delivered. Reports show the two men had already delivered one such letter to Tertkiewicz? 16-year-old ex-girlfriend in Clifton. Police contacted the teen and her mother and alerted them to the situation. Tertkiewicz was charged with harassment, both were charged with weapons possession.

The letters warned drug users and drug dealers that the ?Shinobi will stop your cruel and sadistic intentions with justified yet, merciful force.?

In the letter, the two men accused drug dealers and users of having ?committed sin of passing impurity? to others and that the ?wind guides us to those of impure heart and intent.?

what a ****ing bunch of morons ...see this is what that crippled bitch Nancy Reagen does to people with her idiotic "just say no" campaign: brainwash idiots into thinking they could becoming ninjas and dispense ninja justice on evil drug users.

watch video report

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=4226712&cl=9391772&src=news

lolololololol

Reminds me of the fake batmen from The Dark Knight.

At least those guys had shotguns.

Where's Bruce Wayne when you need him.

"They were just for show, We wanted to look Ninja as possi-"

I've always said that we needed more ninjas around.

Ninjas are overrated, when are people going to make up their own vigilante costumes dammit, be creative kids.

Well, they guys failed, obviously. You're never supposed to see ninjas.

"I'm never going to do this again."

You sure as hell shouldn't, the words modern and ninjas are basically oxymorons. You can't fight people with these type of weapons unless you know how to seriously get some shit done.

Bitches don't know what Ninjas were about... making money at the expense of morality and honor.

It's really embarrassing to think of what would have happened had they got themselves into a brawl with some drug dealers.

I'd imagine it would be similar to the scene in Indiana Jones: Raiders of The Lost Arc.

*Swings sword all fancy*

*Drug dealer shoots him in the face*

That is retarded.

Everyone knows nunchuks are one of the worst Ninja weapons, admitted by most Ninjas also. ****ing amateurs.

That is retarded.

Everyone knows nunchuks are one of the worst Ninja weapons, admitted by most Ninjas also. ****ing amateurs.

Yes... we have members of the Oniwabanshū available to comment on this

Why can't they do things the normal way?

Getting shotguns and blasting their way through the gang-infested streets.

Why can't they do things the normal way?

Getting shotguns and blasting their way through the gang-infested streets.

Because in real life there aren't directors around to say, "Cut!"

:(

@Numbers - Alongside bad-ass cops who make their own rules, right?

Exactly.

Why aren't there bad-ass cops who make their own rules lying around!? :hmph:

Nun chucks are awesome because they are one of the ultimate make shift weapons.

If you've got a pair of nun chucks or make shift nun chucks versus some dude with a knife, you have so much more distance between you and him, and if the nun chucks even hit his elbo, shoulder, side, whatever, it's going to hurt like a mofo and very possibly chip or break his bone.

All you modern Ninja wannabes talking about how lame nun chucks are.... just you wait until zombies take over and we'll see who's doing the skull cracking action.

Or I could chop you in half with a sword, or impale you with a Bo staff or use those sweet ass ropes with darts on the end (like Jackie Chan did with the rope thing in Shanghai Noon, those are real, except they have either a super sharp dart on the end of the rope, or a skull crushing metal ball).

Like I said - NINJA NOOB.

Chop me in half with a sword? :|

I don't think you've spent a lot of time with any of these weapons. I think you are basing your judgment off of movies (apparently) and what other silly Ninja obsessive wannabees have said.

Someones been watching too much Ricky-Oh.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7Sptdhpa8A

Ninja's own Pirates, by the way.

No chance in hell. Pirates obliterate Ninjas easily.

That's it... we need a Pirates VS Ninjas thread! No Zombies thrown into the mix though, because that will upset the balance.

I will say though that Nun Chucks are extremely dangerous to the user themselves, and I never liked practicing with the real ones because of the risk.

The men were wearing tactical vests and armed with knives in sheaths at their waists along with Ninja throwing knives, Chinese throwing stars, four-pointed tacks, swords, bows and arrows and nunchucks,
I guess they only had one weakness...bullets.

Damnit Numbers, you're too Volatile! YOU'RE OFF THE CASE!

Now if they were pirates, they would have succeeded. Pirates cannot be stopped.

Has that joke been made already? I didnt read the thread.

I traded something to a friend for a set of nun chucks when I was about 12.

I tried to do them like I saw in the movies and I whacked myself in the head really good. At a later date, another attempt was made to learn them. I whacked myself in the head pretty good once more. It was at that point that I realized the way of the Ninja was a tough one.

Back