Teh official Johnny depp thread.

I've not seen either, well, only alittle of Scissorhands.. so i say Blow or Sleepy Hollow

oh god, are you honestly trying to make me pick between Ed Wood and fear and loathing?

You all must be gay to talk about johhny depp, Thats what all the girls talk about at my school.

We're talking about his skill in acting. Not his amazing sexy body............*cough*. Yeah....

Anyways :)

I really can't decide which film he was best in. Every film he's in, its almost like you can never tell its him. He's so good, you think he's that character. One of the most versatile actors out there. Hopefully, he'll be remembered for his great movies and not the role everyone assorts him with. You know, the movie where he's a "pirate". Good movie, but he's done so many other movies, better movies.

yeah, great actor.
my favs - blow and edward scissorhands.
still have to see pirates tho

I like pretty much all of his movies. He's an amazing actor. I would consider "Blow" my favourite depp-movie. His character in "Pirates of the Carribean", Cpt. Jack Sparrow, is very good IMO.

Donnie Brasco was under rated. Al Pacino was great in it, and of course johnny.

Ed scissorhands is my second fav depp film, but while depp's emotional acting spoke TONS in it, the rest of the story wasn't earth shattering.

I love Johnny Depp, great actor!!

Favorite Movie would be Polanskis "The Ninth Gate", powerful stuff!

Back