TF2's Current State Survey RESULTS - 4791 Fill-Outs!

Zippy

Reaction score
42815740.png

95135166.png

Click here for the Custom Answers of Question 2.

30799208.png

41368942.png

Click here for the Custom Answers of Question 4.

15303481.png

81884659.png

43722516.png

65295720.png

0910w.png

1112f.png

Click here for the Custom Answers of Question 11.
Click here for the Custom Answers of Question 12.

20745711.png

List of those who signed their name/alias (Question 14)
List of those who were given a shout-out (Question 15)
List of what people said to Valve 1/5 (Question 16)
List of what people said to Valve 2/5 (Question 16)
List of what people said to Valve 3/5 (Question 16)
List of what people said to Valve 4/5 (Question 16)
List of what people said to Valve 5/5 (Question 16)

60671463.png

Click here for the insults of Question 17.

Cool, I'd agree with quite a few of the majority answers, but others I'd disagree with quite a lot. Recently theres been way too many new items released too frequently, it takes the excitement and build-up of getting new weapons for each class out of the updates as theres already so many.

Man, no love for the payload race... I love that game mode.

We waited so long for each update, and then they started releasing shit every week. I liked the former.

The candy cane is pretty high up for worst weapon. I like it. Pyro underpowered? It's fine it's really just a matter of knowing how to play it. Heavy OP? Maybe it's the Brass Beast. Heavy was always one of the most balanced classes (soldier the most).

The brass beast is not overpowered. Frankly I think its underpowered, in that you cant move when you're using it.

Due to PC troubles I haven't played this game for four or five weeks. And even after such a short while I seem to have missed so damn much. Weird.

I think keys should be droppable. I wish crits would be removed because they just piss me off. But thats my opinion.

I couldn't give two shits about keys. I just want them to fix the bullshit stats some weapons have (Amputator, Claimheadh Mór, Equalizer) and go back and apply some polish and re-optimise the damn game. Kill icons seem to have been fixed with today's update (though I don't know if they fixed all of them).

As for crits, I don't mind them. They can be annoying when you're on the receiving end of a crocket but melee crits and rolling crits when defending an objective as a Heavy can be godlike. There are plenty of nocrit servers out there.

Cool, I'd agree with quite a few of the majority answers, but others I'd disagree with quite a lot. Recently theres been way too many new items released too frequently, it takes the excitement and build-up of getting new weapons for each class out of the updates as theres already so many.

Well the stats are pretty misleading about that. The answer that got selected most was one for those that are content, but disregarding the personal answer (which is presumably split the same way), the TOO MANY answers have about a 4:3 majority on the JUST ENOUGH and TOO LITTLE answers.

As for crits, I don't mind them. They can be annoying when you're on the receiving end of a crocket but melee crits and rolling crits when defending an objective as a Heavy can be godlike. There are plenty of nocrit servers out there.

Damn right they're annoying on the receiving end. I just hate it when you're having a good fight with something and then get crits and kill you in .000350340134 seconds. Plus the times when you want them the most you never seem to get them yet when you don't want them you do get them. I never seem to get crockets when they help, I only seem to get them when I go to rocketjump. Maybe not do away with them, just do away with their randomness. Maybe something like the Buff Banner except you have to deal a certain amount of damage to get crits. OR SOMETHING.

As far as no crit servers, I really only play on one server and they allow crits. But its not enough to make me find a new server...

Back