The Apeture Science Website

A

Arkaon

So, have any of you sat down and spilled through the site? Now that we have an administrator Login. Has anything changed?

Im going through it right now, and the only thing i can find is the "Notes" you can get from the admin line.

Well yeah, but all it talks about is the History. Anything else?

HOLY !!!!!!

If you type "Play Portals" it takes you to youtube and says the video has been removed!

It used to be a video of David Copperfield (some magician?) doing a pretty impressive 'portal' trick. It can still be found on youtube, just not under that address.

Oh god, this username is so crappy. Change plx.

Anyway... I haven't been following the whole Aperture Science website and Portal thing so much so if I make an ass out of myself by posting this, then I blame that.

The Aperture Science website:
type "login" without quotes;
type "cjohnson"
type "tier3"

And, yeah... Why I'm getting the feeling this is old news?

P.S
GLaDOS stands for Genetic Lifeform and Disk Operating System.

so I read about that admin login, but where do you actualy get that? I heard it was somewhere ingame, but I missed it?

so I read about that admin login, but where do you actualy get that? I heard it was somewhere ingame, but I missed it?

It was in one of the "hidden" rooms in one of the non-bonus levels, the one with three very tall lifts and that...er...heart cube thing.

Odd how when you read the notes you see that in 1996, they talk about Portal usage in the Black Mesa Facility

Ok, something that I just noticed...When you log into the aperture science website under the login 'cjohnson' with the password 'tier3' there is a new option called 'PLAY' when you type '?'...It triggers a sound byte that says 'Goodbye' as far as I can tell and re-directs me to a (now deleted) youtube video...?

As well, when you log in as cjohnson you are logged in as 'ADMINa'...When I typed 'INTERROGATE CHELL' it says 'unknown employee'..I tried a few different names...
But it would appear that a lot more has been opened up on their site now...
selecting the DIR command now brings up

'DISK VOLUME 255 [WORKSTATION CJOHNSON}

I 019 APPLY.EXE
I 004 NOTES.EXE

2 FILE(S) IN 23 BLOCKS

The 'NOTES' command brings up a rather odd history of Aperture science...

You can also login with login: chell password: portal and try the command thecakeisalie

ololololol!

u can using login Gordon pasword Portal

Gordon is work at Aperure Sience !

_________

Recommending people read through the AS website thread first.

Back