The Big Lebowski 2 in the works

lol wut?

whatever, I trust the Coen brothers. If there's any truth to this I'm sure they'll handle it properly.

doubt this will ever see the light of day, the coen brothers would never make it

From the comments:

Reportedly the plot will be that Maude Lebowski has died in a freak flying painting rig accident, and in her will she left control of the Lebowski fortune to Alicia Lebowski ("Little Lebowski"), the daughter she conceived with "The Dude" in the original movie. Now a precocious 13 year old, she has been left in The Dude's custody. However, the wheelchair bound Big Lebowski from the original movie, and his bumbling assistant Brandt, have concocted a scheme to kidnap Alicia Lebowski through a third party, with the goal of forcing her to sign over the Lebowski fortune. Now Walter and The Dude must protect the Little Lebowski from the greedy schemes of the Big Lebowski.

Probably just made up, but I think that could actually work...

Stop. With. The. ****ing. Sequels.

Never before has every single part of the entertainment industry been so insanely unimaginative and greedy.

I read this thread as "The Big Lebowski in 2 words."

I'm disappointed both at that and the actual content.

**** it! I'll give it a shot! Even if it blows, there's no way it will taint my love for the first.

I don't give a shit how terrible and unimaginative it may be. A few more golden moments with Walter Sobchak is all I want.

Back