The Dark Knight Rises Trailer

Batman Beyound would work with Nolan at the helm only if he ditched the "omg realism" bit and went full over the top sci-fi like the animated series was.

Terry Gilliam.

Batman Beyond doesn't seem like it'd work as a live action production.

Superhero comics in general don't seem like they'd work as live action productions.

except when they do, ala the dark knight.

I read that Talia Al Ghul might be in TDKR as a villain, any news regarding that?

New trailer!

Bane seems a bit clearer but I still barely understand him.
Also finally got some Catwoman footage, she still looks retarded imo.

wonderful trailer, loved how bleak and quiet it was to begin with.

bane sounds absolutely fine, just like he did before.

That raised my hopes quite a bit. What's retarded about Catwoman? Other than her face all you see is a half-second of her kicking someone.

The ear/goggles for Catwoman are just really silly.

all of the suits in batman are silly, i mean look at bane ferchristsakes

thankfully the rest of the films are great so its not a big deal really

Well, at least in the movie verse the costumes are silly. The Batman Arkham games have better looking costumes, these have stiff looking outfits.

I see Bale still has the cookie monster voice.

Haha, are you serious? Aesthetically, the Arkham games are some of the worst I've ever seen. Your critical eye is blinded.

http://images.wikia.com/batman/images/9/9b/BaneModel1.jpg

http://www.videogamesblogger.com/wp...kham-city-catwoman-walkthrough-screenshot.jpg

I find them embarrassing.

I was mainly talking about Batman's outfit. Compare that to movies, Bale looks so stiff in it that its comical. Catwoman still looks better than the movies.

Bane's always had that mask thing with the venom tank, it looks the same to the comics and BTAS.

Bane is over the top rediculous in Arkham City, but the Catwoman costume is better than the one in the movie in my opinion.

I was mainly talking about Batman's outfit. Compare that to movies, Bale looks so stiff in it that its comical. Catwoman still looks better than the movies.

well at one point he was finding it difficult to move in his suit, it's addressed at the start of dark knight so the filmmakers are drawing attention to at it least which is pretty nice to see. it's good to be critical of one's self.

Looking good, definitely not going to miss this one on the big screen like I did with DK. I like that they threw in a couple shots of JGL even though he has nothing to do with any of the action in the trailer. Don't even know who the **** he's playing but I guess he's pretty scrummy right now so w/e.

This + Prometheus = my orgasmic film summer complete.

Looking good, definitely not going to miss this one on the big screen like I did with DK. I like that they threw in a couple shots of JGL even though he has nothing to do with any of the action in the trailer. Don't even know who the **** he's playing but I guess he's pretty scrummy right now so w/e.

some cop/detective/dea/fbi agent, or somesuch i believe. heard a pretty massive rumour/spoiler about his role in the film, no idea how true it is as this is an area of the batman universe i've no idea about.

Button up Catwoman's outfit from Arkham City and her suit is fantastic.
I'd rather she have actual cat ears than this really stupid goggle/ear hybrid.

well at one point he was finding it difficult to move in his suit, it's addressed at the start of dark knight so the filmmakers are drawing attention to at it least which is pretty nice to see. it's good to be critical of one's self.

It still looks awkward as **** watching him fight, and its damned ugly. Can't any of the movies get a comic book accurate looking Bat suit? argh

Button up Catwoman's outfit from Arkham City and her suit is fantastic.
I'd rather she have actual cat ears than this really stupid goggle/ear hybrid.

I think clearly the developers were aiming for the sexual appeal bit, it seems every single female character has some sort of make up on, or has some sort of revealing outfit. Take a look at Harley Quinn's huge boobs.

Back