The Halflife2.net Christmas Russian Roulette Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pi Mu Rho

ValveTime Admin | Enemy of fun
Staff member
Reaction score
It's that time of year again, when some overdressed fat git sneaks into your house to drop off some substandard gifts, pausing only for a quick snifter of brandy before absconding, leaving piles of reindeer crap all over your roof.

So, to get into the spirit of things, what could possibly be more authentically Christmassy than a game of Russian Roulette?

The rules are quite simple:

1) By merely posting in this thread, you are participating. If you don't wish to participate, don't post.

2) Each participant picks a number between 1 and 6. Myself or one of the other moderators will then use a random number generator to decide your fate.

3) If the random number generated matches your number, you win a Custom Christmas Title! I will give you the Christmas-themed title of your choosing, to expire on Apr 1st 2009.

4) If the random number generated does not match your number, then KAPOW! You will be banned until Jan 1st 2009. That's the gamble, folks.

5) If you post without picking a number, we'll pick one for you. You're probably more likely to lose this way.

6) If you post without choosing a title, we'll pick one for you (if you win). It's not likely to be a nice one.

So, to recap - If you intend to participate, you have to post a number and your desired custom title. If your number comes up, you get your title. If it doesn't, you get a temporary ban. Simple, isn't it?

/me lays revolver on the table

Merry Christmas Halflife2.net

Credit where it's due - I shamelessly stole this from theGreenBunny on the ZM forums

Remembering the fallen

Farrowlesparrow
lefty
theGreenBunny
Beerdude26
CyberPitz
Dog--
Laivasse
mechanicallizard
Mellish
Mess
Minister
Pesmerga
taviow
ĐynastҰ
Eejit
Pressure
Raziaar
Reginald
TollBooth Willie
delusional
giant384
Ravioli
Zerimski
Naudian
Rizzo89
<RJMC>
DEATHMASTER
Gordon-Shepherd
Jimmeh
Qonfused
GordonFreeman911
Hazard.Squared
Koola Mena
L3N!N
The Monkey
Avoidist
Azner
Naph
TheCake Is A Lie
Zephos
Acepilotf14
CrazyHarij
DeusExMachina
Gunner
kaf11
Kamikazie
Krynn72
lame-o
Sam
Sliver
TimoJay
VenoM0013
And the valiant winners

Au-Heppa
Higlac
Xevrex
Edcrab
Krynn72
-Psy-
Adrik_Senturu
Captain M4d
Laserhead
Jintor

Also, we will work out if you use multiple accounts to participate, and you'll get a ban for cheating out right.

Obviously no one would be silly enough to post in this thread...or would they!? Do you feel lucky...well do ya...punk?

And cheating would mean a 3 month ban! So, which one of you clowns is first?

Okay, I choose 3. And the title I want is "Pi Mu Rho's Bestest Friend"

*sigh*
heppa3.jpg

Also, we will work out if you use multiple accounts to participate, and you'll get a ban for cheating out right.

Obviously no one would be silly enough to post in this thread...or would they!? Do you feel lucky...well do ya...punk?

haw, I wouldn't do that.

I pick four!

and the title I'd want would be "overdressed fat git"

EDIT: "banned" is also acceptable

lefty rolled a...

TWO.

See you next year!

I'd like my custom title to be Banned

(It's a win-win situation!)

My number is 4 and my custom title to be: "Everyone loves him!"

I choose number 1

And the title... be creative, Pi. Offend me as much as you can, hopefully I'll be able to see what you can do.

3 and I'd like my title to be: "All hail the mod-gods!"

I choose number 1

And the title... be creative, Pi. Offend me as much as you can, hopefully I'll be able to see what you can do.

FOUR!

Sorry, your title is "banned"

Whoops twas taviow banned before this post.

I pick 4.

Title: Halflife2.net Staff (bolded and in orange letters)

oh god..

5 and I'd like to be "Still believes in Santa"

And "Veteran Incompetent" for user title, please.

Lucky SIX, bebbeh!

'That hirsute, callipygian hobo!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back