THE HELL? A Taxi Driver just killed my girlfriend.

Reginald

Reaction score
This is more upsetting than... anything ever.

I shot the taxi driver and now the police are chasing me, tears streaming down my face.

I had the exact same thing happen to me (well, I was drunk after our date at the bar, and we were taking a cab back to her house. For some reason I got out, at which point she was hit by another taxi driver.)

You should have just loaded your last auto save :p

Bleeping Sooty fricked her pinger on a winning spiel, and it plead all over the base.

OK, I feel a little more comfortable talking about my loss now.

I took Michelle out drinking. She didn't drink anything and I drunk a lot. Anyway, we went outside and we hopped into my fancy PMP 600. I realise that I don't actually want to ruin my nice car, so I park it across the road outside my safe house (with difficulty) and hail a cab (with difficulty). I get in the cab (with difficulty) and ask to go to Michelle's house. As we get out of the cab, I walk to the side of the road. She follows me. However, at this point, a taxi driver decides it was the right time to maliciously jam his foot on the accelerator.

She gets knocked over at first. So then, wondering how the AI will react, I watch (whenever I get run over, they always get out and ask how I am). However, this douchebag simply runs over her fragile body and I get a message at the bottom of the screen telling me she is dead.

I killed.

I cried.

I reloaded the save.

Lol, that sucks, but is kinda funny at the same time. You should hunt that dude down...

The bitch deserved it.

YOU HEAR ME? SHE DESERVED IT, THE WHORE.

Annoying as it is, that kind of randomness is what endears me to the GTA games in a lot of ways.

How is babby formed?

www.overnightbabies.com (not sure if this works since it's an ingame website, but I don't want to click on it lol)

Haven't you been listening to the ingame radio stations? ;)

They say that if you don't like your baby, just carefully dispose of it and they'll give you another! How nice of them.

Back