The Humble eBook Bundle

Warped Dan

Vortigaunt
Reaction score
http://www.humblebundle.com/

The Humble eBook Bundle
Eight works of literary genius. Humble eBook Bundle features eight masterful works from a prodigious league of award-winning authors. Name your price and receive Pirate Cinema, Pump Six and Other Stories, Zoo City, Invasion: The Secret World Chronicle, Stranger Things Happen, and Magic for Beginners. Customers who beat the average will also receive Old Man's War and the graphic novel Signal to Noise!
Pay what you want. This collection of fantastic stories would typically cost around $52, but we’re letting you set the price!
Compatible with computers and mobile devices. These books are available in multiple formats including PDF, MOBI, and ePub so they work great on your computer, eBook readers, and a wide array of mobile devices! Please note that this is the digital debut for some of these great titles, and if you’re having any viewing or usability issues, please let us know!
Support charities and authors. Choose how your purchase is divided: to the authors, the Electronic Frontier Foundation, or the Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers of America. And if you like this promotion, a tip to the Humble Bundle would be greatly appreciated!

This is worth it for Zoo City alone people. Also the books can send to your phone through Kindle too

Thanks for the headsup. Went ahead and bought them, I'll be needing something new to read soon.

Picked it up last night. I've liked Cory Doctorow's pieces for the Guardian and I've often wondered whether he's any cop as an author, so this was a good opportunity to find out. The other stuff looks like it might be enjoyable too. I read one of the short stories offered as a preview for one of the Kelly Link books, and while it wasn't anything to write home about it wasn't a turnoff either. Kind of fantasy-fartsy stuff.

The Neil Gaiman graphic novel is also offered in a nice hi-res version.

Back