The Mandatory "What are you listening to now?" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^I don't trust your taste in music enough yet to click that, holmes. Who do they sound like?

Insane Clown Posse - If I Was A Serial Killer

EDIT: ****it, I decided to live a little and clicked it.

Billy Talent III

so far so good, i only heard this band right before seeing them at a Warped Tour one summer and instantly fell in love.
I do love me some Billy Talent. I'm also very surprised that an American would be into them, they pretty much failed to make a mark in the US with either of their albums.

Pearl Jam - Even Flow

ISIS - Hive Destruction

Depths of amplifier buzz and fuzz SWARM this band in a shadow of utter heavy. They're heavy today, though not on the same scale as they were on this release some six or so years back. It's just a relentless, angsty torrent of harsh vocals, slabby basslines and finger-bleeding chugga-chugga riffs.

Stormin'

I do love me some Billy Talent. I'm also very surprised that an American would be into them, they pretty much failed to make a mark in the US with either of their albums.

Pearl Jam - Even Flow

Warped Tour was where i saw them live, my cousin said they were good and also..i have an interesting story to tell. At the Warped Tour i lined up to get autographs and a CD and a hat from them. i handed them a 20 and the clerk gave me 2 tens back and I was shocked but didn't say anything. All that stuff for free and this picture too!

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b84/Dano9181/MeandBillyTalent20041.jpg

just look at my dumb smile, but they were very funny guys indeed

The Calm Blue Sea - The Treasure

From their score for an old film called Siegfried which I have not seen. Unfortunately I missed when they played the score live to it at a local movie theater earlier this year because it was sold out, and I probably wouldn't have found anyone to take me anyways. I saw them live later on, and they may have played a song from the score... not sure.

Anyhow, this song is nice.

Hymie's Basement - Lightning Bolts and Man Hands

His voice is so goddamn sad :(

Warped Tour was where i saw them live, my cousin said they were good and also..i have an interesting story to tell. At the Warped Tour i lined up to get autographs and a CD and a hat from them. i handed them a 20 and the clerk gave me 2 tens back and I was shocked but didn't say anything. All that stuff for free and this picture too!

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b84/Dano9181/MeandBillyTalent20041.jpg

just look at my dumb smile, but they were very funny guys indeed
Bitchin! I saw them live a couple years back, the only concert I've ever been to. I didn't get a chance to meet them, there were way too many people and the concert ended at like 2am, but I made it to the front of the stage and rocked out in front of Ian. It was badass, even if I probably looked like an absolute tool for doing it.

Incubus - Talk Shows On Mute

Oysterhead - Psuedo Suicide

Goodbye Mandatory Listening thread, 10/2004 to 06/2009. Rest in peace, it's been fun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back