The Mandatory "What are you listening to now?" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Human After All (Justice Remix) - Daft Punk

French bass so loud my speakers are melting.

I hate you, go ****ing die.

My friend insists they are the best band ever, I payed $50 to see them live, and all their songs sound the ****ing same! ****!

:hmph:

When I went to see them they sounded fantastic. Maybe they hate Canadians.

U Hurt Me - Burial

Echoing through the house from outside/downstairs. Surreal and sinister.

I am in a [strike]midlife[/strike] fifthlife crisis. :(

Taking Back Sunday - A Decade Under The Influence

Hard Stuff - Herbaliser

Burial said:
**** that. If my tunes sounded like Herbaliser or some shit, I'd shoot myself. I'd throw myself under a train at Clapham Junction.

██l██​

My Mind - Why Did I Fall For Her

It's a great new song that I keep singing the title to myself over and over.

Gekkoh - susuma yokota

Burial said:
It's not the drums, it's the impression of the drums. I've done bare drums I love, but then they fall apart when some studio boy says 'oh your snare's too loud.' But that's the pirate sound, just rollage. Not an individual drum sound, it's something else. It's just the spirit of it, the roll of it. The drums, they're slinky. Cold sounding. They could go anywhere.

▒▒l▒▒​

Forgive - Burial

Burial said:
When I started sending music to Kode 9 he sent me CD back all this music with glitches and crackles. And I was like 'aw ****.' He played me Rhythm and Sound, and told me about Basic Channel and Pole and I thought '**** it sounds like I'm making some kind of electronica' and I fought so hard against that because I wanted it to be just vibes, urban, that sound I love, proper UK. No genre, just a sound.
◌◌o◌◌​

1969 - Boards of Canada.

Mocho, I've suspected this for a while, but now I'm almost certain. Are you listening to tracks from my 'loved' category on last.fm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back