The Marijuana CONPIRACY!

hah, ohhhh....my bad brinks...guess im a little hostile today :)

Another thing you guys ignore is that there are different kinds of it, some containing acid as the actual main ingredient.

Now that would be a waste, as the LSD would be incinerated before you could ever get any of the effects of it. Unless you plan on eating the joint instead of smoking it, of course.

Now that would be a waste, as the LSD would be incinerated before you could ever get any of the effects of it. Unless you plan on eating the joint instead of smoking it, of course.

Not to mention you would have to be one dumb drug dealer to be slipping in more expensive drugs in to cheaper drugs and then charging the cheaper price. But that is too simple of a concept for nemesis to understand.

Or that comparing the effects of acid to marijuana is like comparing a Snapple bottle to a Cadillac. You would have to be bat shit insane to not be able to tell the difference between the two.

Or that Cannabis is as old as man himself(older even) and Acid was created in a lab 60+ years ago.

EDIT: NP tyguy:)

I think nemesis was trying to say that dealers lace their stuff with opium not acid which makes absolutely no sense; why would a dealer give a 2 for 1 deal? drum up more customers? think about it

"oh lets go to Joe the dealer he laces his stuff with some whacky shit, I hear tell that sometimes a $2 joint will come with $100 worth of coke ..and other times he laces it with poison"

...if anything it's the user that laces it with opium/other drugs not the dealer :farmer:

If they are smart they would lace them with chemicals that make men more fertile, thus making new potential clients...

Ok, here's a general question for you guys: Will you be all uppity about pot having to be legal when some guy does freak out and kills or injures people?
Two points. One, if someone freaks out on weed, they're far more likely just to sit there going "dude my heart's beating weird, I think I'm gonna die" or start screeching about police than to go on a murderous rampage. Cannabis != PCP. Second, you're ignoring the fact that alcohol is legal and embraced socially, and it's far more likely to make someone violent, dangerous, and unstable. Being high is FAR milder and more laid back than being drunk. It's the opposite, in a lot of ways.

Stating what you've been told doesn't make you an expert on it, and you have no way of determining whether or not it's safe.
I've been smoking cannabis regularly for a long time. Hundreds and hundreds of sessions. I've also read pretty much every bit of information there is to read about it online, from pro-drug, anti-drug, and neutral sources. The only way I could know much more about marijuana is if I was doing original research on it. And what the hell do you mean, we have no way of determining whether or not it's safe? That's not an arguing point, it's just wrong.

And it's pretty naive to believe that making it legal will remove all crime associated with it.
Oh, we concede that point, but then we never stated that it would remove ALL crime. Drastically cut back / reduce drug-related crime... well, that's obvious, and contending that is pure stupidity on your part, but you appear to be doing so anyway.

Naive and arrogant.
Hahaha. This is funny, coming from someone who acts like they know what they're talking about and is being condescending to everyone else in the thread when they're obviously in way over their head and have little factual basis to be arguing from.

Another thing you guys ignore is that there are different kinds of it, some containing acid as the actual main ingredient.
Luckily, d-lysergic acid diethylamide is not active when smoked as combustion will destroy it entirely! Also, there are no 'ingredients' to marijuana, there's just the dried flowers (and leaves) of the plant. It's like any garden herb you'd use to flavor your food in that regard. We're not talking about some synthesized cocktail - weed's been around and used for thousands of years, and it's always been the same thing.

* Forgetfulness
* Laziness
* Distorted perception
* Trouble with concentration
* Paranoia
* Increased heart rate
* Dry mouth and throat[53]
* Increased appetite[52]
* Sensory confusion (random bad tastes, smells, sensations)
Apparently you've never been high. The mild fragmentation of thought patterns isn't a problem because you're usually thinking about things that are too weird to really merit remembering, concentration and accurate perception merely just requires effort, and paranoia is avoidable as long as you've got yourself oriented correctly mentally. That leaves drymouth as the only real negative side effect, and that's solved by eating, drinking, or chewing gum.

Oh, and the munchies are ****ing amazing. It's kind of like opening a bottomless pit in your stomach and seeing how much food you can toss down it.

Now, in your opinions, how should it be made legal? It would be rather impractical to do while driving a car for example, so what's the deal gonna be?
Um, people don't drive while they're high, just like they don't drink drunk. Hey, that was simple. Oh, and it's kind of hilarious that you feel your argument is compelling enough for us to have any doubt in our own stance on it. It should be made legal for personal non-intrusive use - where you're not going to bother or endanger anyone in a capacity or extremity you wouldn't sober.

Now, have any of you seen a person who's really into pot like a person into smokes? It DOES have effects on you, and in time, they will become apparent. Think Cheech & Chong, but imagine a person actually being like that. Living next to this stuff, I might, and I say MIGHT just have a little more experience on with this.
Lifestyle changes based on a love for being high are unavoidable and also their decision, not yours. Chronic use really only makes your short-term memory annoyingly foggy, in my experience. The rest is because of the person, not the weed.

I think nemesis was trying to say that dealers lace their stuff with opium not acid which makes absolutely no sense; why would a dealer give a 2 for 1 deal? drum up more customers? think about it

"oh lets go to Joe the dealer he laces his stuff with some whacky shit, I hear tell that sometimes a $2 joint will come with $100 worth of coke ..and other times he laces it with poison"

...if anything it's the user that laces it with opium/other drugs not the dealer :farmer:
Yeah, I've NEVER run into laced weed or heard of anyone doing that other than online and in DARE class.

Luckily, d-lysergic acid diethylamide is not active when smoked as combustion will destroy it entirely! Also, there are no 'ingredients' to marijuana, there's just the dried flowers (and leaves) of the plant. It's like any garden herb you'd use to flavor your food in that regard. We're not talking about some synthesized cocktail - weed's been around and used for thousands of years, and it's always been the same thing..

Acid-laced Hash brownies?

Generally you make the brownies yourself, so any acid lacing is going to be done by the person who ends up eating the brownies anyway.

I'm not aware of any dealer who would sell brownies... let alone anybody who would buy them.

It is possible weed will be sand-blasted at some point between its growth and the time it's dealt (for the purpose of increasing weight by a dodgy ****er) - you got to watch out for this because smoking silica isn't good at all for your lungs. Not sure how common it is - I've seen it once but haven't smoked enough different weed to judge reliably

It is possible weed will be sand-blasted at some point between its growth and the time it's dealt (for the purpose of increasing weight by a dodgy ****er) - you got to watch out for this because smoking silica isn't good at all for your lungs. Not sure how common it is - I've seen it once but haven't smoked enough different weed to judge reliably

This brings us to the fundamental flaw in Nemesis' argument when it comes to weed lacing.

Quite simply, it wouldn't happen in a legal, regulated environment.

Never heard of this method before. Surely you'd be able to taste it, no? And the texture would probably be different too.

not to mention there would be SAND in your pot :)

and also the fact that people who smoke even on a semi regular basis get it from a few sources at most ...most dealers, besides the petty street variety nickle and dimers, have repeat customers. They return for a reason. It's like any other product: why would a consumer continually buy something that was inferior/tainted? that just makes no sense at all

Yeah, I'm relatively sure that all of the smokers on here buy it from a few well-known sources, not just walk down the street in the evening on the wrong side of the tracks looking for some sketchy guy to buy weed from.

Plus, I only go for quality reef so I'm not really worried about lacing or anything like that (the sand-blasting thing is sort of ridiculous).

Wouldn't sand-blasting potentially destroy the weed anyway?

...not just walk down the street in the evening on the wrong side of the tracks looking for some sketchy guy to buy weed from.

Yeah, that should be reserved for buying crack. j/k.

Aside from the many beneficial entheogenic properties of partaking of the 10,000 year ally of cannabis, it's criminal that it's disregarded in it's many material advantages as well due to prohibition. Rope, cloth, oil, food, etc. etc.

My mistake. I was thinking of industrial-grade sandblasters, the kind used to strip paint off of concrete and stuff :p

Also once you know about this it's pretty easy to avoid. Just don't buy weed that looks like it's covered in glass.

Just make sure your weed is clean and nothing odd on it and you should be fine.

Back