The most plain title ever

HattyJetty

Headcrab
Reaction score
Well... writing stuff is kinda hard, especially since my English is way far from being fluent. But hey, I've stumbled upon this site several times, and, I guess, it's worth to become a member of such a loyal community. Of course, I am veeeeery late to the party, but at least I can still catch on all those seldom recalls about Half-Life franchise, my personal interactive favourite of all time.

My name is Andrey, and I am yet another resident of this massive piece of land with eternal winter seasons, lakes full of vodka and extremely notable CS:GO fanbase. As I mentioned before, I am fond of Half-Life series and all related stuff. I also share some interest in TF2, Portal, Gmod and a tiny bit of Hammer mapping as well.
Outside of Valve's realm I usually treat myself as a programmer, though my programming skills keep getting stuck behind the impassable wall of procrastination. Also, I am able to produce weird drawings sometimes.
What else can I say... Feel free to PM me, I really wouldn't mind to talk to someone.

Oh, and hi to everyone, of course! *awkwardly waves his hand*

Last edited:
Your English is great Andrey! It's definitely better than my Russian... I took a semester of Russian language in college and barely passed. All I remember now is the phonetic Cyrillic alphabet :)

Welcome to Halflife2.net - er, ValveTime. It's safer here.

There aren't many of us left, but it's always good to see some new blood.

Your English is great Andrey! It's definitely better than my Russian... I took a semester of Russian language in college and barely passed. All I remember now is the phonetic Cyrillic alphabet :)

Welcome to Halflife2.net - er, ValveTime. It's safer here.

There aren't many of us left, but it's always good to see some new blood.
Damn, Russian as a foreign language must be a hell. I barely remember a quarter of the grammar rules, despite being a native speaker myself. So, yeah, memorizing the Cyrillic alphabet is already an accomplishment, I should say

UPD: Hey, I've noticed you were involved into Lambda Wars development. Thanks for the reminder, I will definitely play this mod at some point. I also make some front-end stuff as a part of my hobby (although I am keen to learn C++ to get my hands dirty with game engines).

Last edited:
Back