The Most Replayable Game In Your Opinion

Goldeneye. Oh man, so many countless hours of fun. Too bad I sold my N64 some time ago to a console nostalgic freak (my cousin).

And Company of Heroes is really climbing up the same "list" as well. I can't get enough of it since I first installed it. Barely a year old and it's already a classic and so addicting.

Day of Defeat (the HL1 mod) used to be addicting to me for years as well but ever since DoD:Source was released I've lost interest.

I've played so many games, I'm not going to look through a list of games and see, but the first thing that came to mind was Oblivion:TES IV, although there are other games that I have spent tons more time playing (Phantasy Star Online comes to mind), I'm far from bored of Oblivion. Sometimes I put it away for a few months and come back though.

Anything involvng score chasing. Tetris has a disgusting replay value.

Yoshi's Touch and Go has had me hooked since the DS launch and I play Korornipa on the Wii most days (best game on the system \o/)

I'm not sure if you can replay WoW - it's a game with no end.

Counter-Strike: Source, it just never gets booring.

I still play Smash Bros Melee to this day.

CSS is still the most addictive game i have ever played. However PGR3 and the Gran Turismo series have provided a lot of replay value for me.

Oh, ans Super Smash Bros. on the N64. Well, on the PC emulator of the N64, anyway. Best in school activity ever.

heroes of might and magic 3, every 3 or 4 months i end up reinstalling it and playing it non stop for like 2 weeks

Maybe Red Alert skirmishes (with rules.ini editor).
Or Half-Life 2 Deathmatch and Metal Gear AC!D.

Quake3, UT, RA2 skirmish with rules ini

heroes of might and magic 3, every 3 or 4 months i end up reinstalling it and playing it non stop for like 2 weeks

Almost forgot about that one, likely the single activity that has occupied my life the most. I quit when playing on impossible difficulty with 7 opponents allied against you became to easy :p

I did play multiplayer occasionally after that though.

I still play Super Metroid to this day. I must play through it once a year, at least. Just love the game. I could probably include A Link to the Past in this category also...ahhh...awesome games.

I was replaying Psychonauts again, even though I've already finished it 100%...

Next mention of that game Jin in one of your posts and it's a three week ban. :p

Almost forgot about that one, likely the single activity that has occupied my life the most. I quit when playing on impossible difficulty with 7 opponents allied against you became too easy :p
Holy shit I'm at the easiest setting and I already get in trouble on the campaigns lol :p I've played it appallingly much aswell. In fact, it's still on my computer! \:D/

There's also The Setllers 2: 10th anniversary edition. I'm just about to finish the SP, but man, I feel that this is going to be one of those games that you just can't uninstall.

CS 1.5/1.6 and CSS used to take off a lot of my time, rarely play it now

Empires (HL2 mod) has to be the game I play most of the time. It's just so damn good.

EDIT: And SWAT4. Occassionally I join a server with rescue the VIP on it and rape a few guys :p

MGS2 easily. I beat that game countless times, got it down to a science.

On the multiplayer side, definitely C&C Renegade.

I was replaying Psychonauts again, even though I've already finished it 100%...

I can imagine the replayability of it must be pretty damn impressive, I've only come halfway through so far though.

I can imagine the replayability of it must be pretty damn impressive, I've only come halfway through so far though.

I love Jintor for his opinion and devotion to the game, but it does not have that much replayability. Sure you can replay it once in a whole because it has so much content you can replay it a year later and still get some surprises, but the game relies heavily on the story and discovery, not so much perfecting, so Jintor. is just crazy.

For me it's the Day of Defeat games.

Or Perfect Dark back in the day! :)

Medival 2 Total War. Once I complete a campaign it's only a matter of time before I start another one. Once the friggin patch comes out I'm starting another one thats for sure.

Counter Strike. My dads been playing it since it went retail. I stopped playing just 1 year ago. Thats a record for me.

2nd place for me is Total Annihilation, because of the new units and maps that I could download.

Back in the day it was Street Fighter for the SNES.

Then it was NHL '93 for the Genesis.

Now it's CS:S.

Sonic 3 & Knuckles (It's my most replayed game, at any rate)
Advance Wars: Dual Strike

WarCraft 3 TFT or BF2 ... I keep going back to War3 but for a while, BF2 was pretty much the only game I bothered playing and I was addicted to that Heli...

I guess War3 in the long run and BF2 for the short run

Half-Life if you can count infinite replay-ability with TC's/mods/tweaks

i would say CS
cant even count how many times i stopped playing and then picked it back up again

Frickin CS:S. I must have put over 1000 hours into it already.
Next to that I say Street Fighter something related.
Then Smash Bros.

No jokes, especially all the conc maps. Man I loved those things...

I really hope TF2 keeps the spirit of TFC.

Exactly. Concs, skimming, sharking, curving, rjumping, juggling, basically all sorts of movements were possible with TFC and Valve have never understood these strengths. Especially concing. Man that was so much fun to conc into a room full of enemies, pick up the flag and conc straight back out again without being touched. It takes a lot of skill to be able to do that.

I don't want to derail this into a TFC vs TF2 thread but Valve have no clue on some of the skill level that was being achieved in leagues during TFC's peak and a lot of FPS gamers don't realise either I guess. It's a shame because concing has so much potential. I've got about a gig worth of videos and some of the stuff is very cool to watch. TFC was a deep game but unfortunately it was neglected.

TF2? No concs, no grenades, no bhopping, respawn times...I don't think it's supposed to be the same game. Fortress Forever on the other hand...

Back