The rarest Honda in the US

JDM Accord

Reaction score
IMG_1623.jpg

Beautiful, isn't she? It's a SOHC, RHD, Ferio Civic with RealTime 4WD. There's probably fewer than 100 in the world, and only one in America. I personally love this car, I don't know about you lot though.

I know. That's the beauty of JDM tuning, it can only be truly be appreciated by people that are in the know, so to speak.

Looks old. Does it have electric windows?

800px-HondaT360.JPG

So the t360 one is in more abundance than yours?

I wonder if JDM has played Half-life before.

IMG_1623.jpg

Beautiful, isn't she? It's a SOHC, RHD, Ferio Civic with RealTime 4WD. There's probably fewer than 100 in the world, and only one in America. I personally love this car, I don't know about you lot though.

You know, my FAVORITE hobby is to take my 1994 Ford Taurus SHO out to the local racetrack, and beat the Honda kiddies into submission. Its probably worth mentioning my SHO is almost stock, performance wise. Has 1993 Police Edition struts, and 1994 Police Edition calipers and brake pads. Most of the externals were lost over the years, so it has regular 1994 side panels, a red front bumper, blue header, and a white regular 1994 Taurus rear bumper. Makes for a great sleeper.
Most of the Hondas I race are 'pimped' both externally and internally. And I very, very rarely lose a race.. And when I do, it isn't to a Honda.

Hondas aren't that great.

That was the second thing I was thinking, if I was standing around in the Street and someone gave me a nudge of the elbow.

"This is an ultra-rare Ferio Civic with RealTime 4WD, SOHC [And other acronyms and terms I don't know shit about]" and then point at the car.

I'd just shrug tbh.

Pretty funny it has inferior features too.

SOHC? Really? DOHC became all the rage in the 90s (remember every car advert showed the 16v model)

Also, why would RHD in America be special? It's not as convenient as any LHD vehicle?!

I too am having doubts about the independence of JDM, perhaps he owns the vehicle in question, is aware that it is distinctly average, but needs to sell it for some kind of expensive, important surgery.

God damn it. It's a frakking Japanese car. They're out of fashion. They shouldn't even exist. Their manufaturers used to build tanks (albeit really shitty ones) that used to kill Americans and British soldiers.

THEIR BLOOD IS ON YOUR HANDS, JAPANESE CAR BUYER! :p

Pretty funny it has inferior features too.

SOHC? Really? DOHC became all the rage in the 90s (remember every car advert showed the 16v model)

Also, why would RHD in America be special? It's not as convenient as any LHD vehicle?!

I too am having doubts about the independence of JDM, perhaps he owns the vehicle in question, is aware that it is distinctly average, but needs to sell it for some kind of expensive, important surgery.

I don't own this car. I just saw it on a Honda website, and I thought it was really cool.

God damn it. It's a frakking Japanese car. They're out of fashion. They shouldn't even exist. Their manufaturers used to build tanks (albeit really shitty ones) that used to kill Americans and British soldiers.

THEIR BLOOD IS ON YOUR HANDS, JAPANESE CAR BUYER! :p

Umm, I should point out that the Japanese soldiers who killed allies in WW2 had nothing to do with the design, development, or production of any Honda vehicle. Plus, the Accord that I own was made in America. Just like the majority of Hondas on the road.

That was the second thing I was thinking, if I was standing around in the Street and someone gave me a nudge of the elbow.

"This is an ultra-rare Ferio Civic with RealTime 4WD, SOHC [And other acronyms and terms I don't know shit about]" and then point at the car.

I'd just shrug tbh.

as most people would. The last year I went to NOPI (when it was still around) this booth had setup two cars, one of them was a Golf Limited, which was a 210hp, all-wheel-drive, supercharged gti that VW Motorsports only made like 75 of; that's 210 hp in 1989 btw, the current 2.0t GTI is making around 200hp (and weighs like 1,100lbs more).

But they made the mistake of putting it next to an R34 skyline, so nobody cared there was this unbelievable gti parked over here because everybody was too busy butt****ing the skyline. "OH shit! this shit was in fast and furious, it's fast as shit bro! yea bro! let's touch penises bro!"

Ricerfags.

Your cars are ugly.

UGLY.

What is an engine without beauty to match?

Beautiful, isn't she?

No, I don't think so at all. I think you are suffering from a similar delusion some parents face when they believe their child is "cute" or "handsome" when in reality they're a monstrosity.

A buddy of mine has one of the Volkswagen Harlequins along with hilarious amounts of undeserved pride and I always try to knock him down a peg or two.

062013.jpg

mazda pride...

JDM Accord should be banned because he is a weird guy. I also don't trust him.

actually, i have a question JDM. I drive a manual mazda 6 and when i'm in 4th or 5th gear on the highway and try to punch it the rev's shoot up and down, almost like it's changing gears but not.

is this gonna be expensive?

if you help me out i'll be your lackey in the rest of your car threads.

actually, i have a question JDM. I drive a manual mazda 6 and when i'm in 4th or 5th gear on the highway and try to punch it the rev's shoot up and down, almost like it's changing gears but not.

is this gonna be expensive?

if you help me out i'll be your lackey in the rest of your car threads.

Sounds like you're clutch is going out, how many miles are on it?

Sounds like you're clutch is going out, how many miles are on it?

Bing bing bing.

Just take it into a shop and have them swap it out. Should probably be a couple hundred.

Took the local mechanic a clutch I purchased online and they only charged me for 2 hours of labor. SCHWING.

Is that a 97 tsi awd or fwd?

That looks like a 95-96 TSI by the headlights. The Talon TSI only came in AWD.

Mine is actually a Mitsubishi 95 GS-T. But when I came across that photo, it freaked me out a little - it was like looking at my car.

I've actually only taken a picture of mine when it was buried in snow. Maybe I'll get some pictures soon. I haven't washed it in like 2 years and my paint is faded off in some places. I'm going to paint it when I get my shit together.

Back