The Real Reason Tim Cook Was at Valve Headquarters

Chris D

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You know, this is probably more likely than any other speculation...

valveapplecomic-gif.23236

(via AllThingsD and joyoftech.com)

Attachments

• valveapplecomic.gif
    valveapplecomic.gif
    157.4 KB · Views: 5,444
Oh dear I'm not going to like the headlines on Valvetime.net at all am I?

Im sorry, but i thoght this site was for NEWS, and not comics. This does IMO not belong on the frontpage - it belongs on either 4chan or a seperate area on Valvetime..
Im sorry, but i really miss the old halflife2.net.

My mistake. I thought the news feed might have some sort of guideline for acceptable content, like "contains information". Carry on.
It contains a light-hearted satirical poke at the typical comments we've seen since all the Valve/Apple rumours started. I am very sorry you don't approve.

Man valvetime sux, im going back to hl2.net where they had standards and the staff cared what we thought.

EDIT: Damnit Chris, you ruined my joke.

You're wasting space with news like this! Paper doesn't grow on trees you know!!

...and we'll be back to debate more semantics surrounding the word "News" and make more demands about the placement of content after these commercials...

...and we'll be back to debate more semantics surrounding the word "News" and make more demands about the placement of content after these commercials...
No commercials...

But here, have another comic!

p23.jpg

It contains a light-hearted satirical poke at the typical comments we've seen since all the Valve/Apple rumours started. I am very sorry you don't approve.
Just so I'm sure I have everything straight: Forums are for serious discussion only, no games or spam or imageposts allowed; and News is for comics and rumours. Correct?

Just so I'm sure I have everything straight: Forums are for serious discussion only, no games or spam or imageposts allowed; and News is for comics and rumours. Correct?
No. You're incorrect.

Couldn't decide to upvote or downvote you for that. I enjoy the added innuendo but resent your disgust towards the erections of strangers.

I'll settle for an upvote for now.

Back