The Ricky Gervais Show - Podcast

Reaction score
What is a podcast? said:
Podcasting is the distribution of audio files, such as radio programmes, over the internet using RSS syndication for listening on mobile devices and personal computers. A podcast is a web feed of audio or video files placed on the Internet for anyone to subscribe to, and also the content of that feed. Podcasters' websites also may offer direct download of their files, but the subscription feed of automatically delivered new content is what distinguishes a podcast from a simple download or real-time streaming.
This is the podcast from the 2 co-writers of the UK version of The Office. Each show is around 30mins long and it's the funniest thing I've listened to in ages!!!!

Download the episode mp3s from here:
http://files.robloach.net/rickygervais

The main website is here, but it doesn't have the older episodes:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/rickygervais

Download Juice if you want to subscribe to it.

KARL PILKINGTON FOR PRESIDENT!

hmm. i'm not a gervais fan really. i do like that poscast though, it is funny. but karl is obviously acting.

Yeah i've posted this countless times in threads, not given it its own one though, it's up to episode 10 now i believe from 12, so a tad late, and they take the episodes off every week :( (But i have them from episode 1 up! :D)

OOH CHIMPANZEE THAT! MONKEY NEWS! Awesome, and Karls diary is fantastic. People really should listen to it.

Check this picture out my friend Ollie made, its brilliant! Karl wanting a wig like the judges have in court for a 'disguise' :LOL:

karlp29sx.jpg

It's pretty funny but I wish Gervais and Merchant would make a bit more of an effort instead of just spending the whole time laughing at Pilkington.

I have been listening to this ever since episode 1, and OH MY GOSH its teh funniest thing I own in this room. It's a stupid thing to listen to while walking out and about though, as you burst out laughing to things while people are walking towards you, who knows what they think.

Ricky Gervais Show + gangsters walking towards you = baseball bat in the arse

Karl Pilkington ftw, although I do think he's acting as he never argues, and has anyone heard his laugh?

`unreal said:
Karl Pilkington ftw, although I do think he's acting as he never argues, and has anyone heard his laugh?
I can't tell if he's acting or not. In all the pictures of him he looks half-stoned, so he might really be that dense.

I think I've heard him s****** a little bit.

EDIT: That word was S N I G G E R

Just listened to first episode, it was bloody brilliant. Thanks for the link StardogChampion. Do you know any other good podcasts?

Thats the best one there is, if you listen to all of them! Its the most downloaded in the world right now apparently, and going for a guiness world record, so get listening to all 5 hours of it currently available. I actually look forward to mondays because of this podcast :)

They were on Radio 2 on saturday once, all Gervais did was take the mickey out of the other bloke who didn't seem to stand up for himself very much.

Hectic Glenn said:
Thats the best one there is, if you listen to all of them! Its the most downloaded in the world right now apparently, and going for a guiness world record, so get listening to all 5 hours of it currently available. I actually look forward to mondays because of this podcast :)

If you check on Rickygervais.com, they have already been awarded most popular ever podcast by the Guiness World Record people, with an average of 250,000 something downloads per episode. They expect to reach 4 million by the end of the series (12 episodes, currently on 10th)

Back