The Strider's BRAIN!

Whoa, i totally missed that. They did say they put babies in the striders in ep1... i guess maybe they were right?

In ep 1, if you stand by some of the citizens long enough (i don't remember which ones) they will say "I hear they put babies in those Striders"

In ep 1, if you stand by some of the citizens long enough (i don't remember which ones) they will say "I hear they put babies in those Striders"

I think you mistaked them for saying something else...

Nope, Ive read that before...i think on Wikipedia...that brain seems a bit big for a baby, though...seeing as its about the size of a scanner...

Yeah, i guess babies don't run the striders anymore. But then again, now WE HAVE A NEW GMOD PROP!!

If you hold the brain in the shade, you'll see the dots emit slowly pulsed light.

Yeah, I issued that challange the second I was done with the game.

They did say they put babies in the striders in ep1... i guess maybe they were right?
Ive read that before...i think on Wikipedia...that brain seems a bit big for a baby, though...seeing as its about the size of a scanner...

I've never heard it in the game but it's definately in the Episode 1 soundfiles, I was browsing through them with GCFscape yesterday and there it was. Its a piece of random NPC chatter. Theres a lot of unused stuff in there.

That reference is almost good enough to excuse you for reviving a two year old thread.

I think I need to see a gnome near the brain to get an accurate example of how large the brain really is.

I think the other couple of million people that bought this game found it too.

Back